ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Is that you D'Angelo Russell?
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Wait all this talk about the white 2.0s do you mean mens sizes are coming out now? Cuz i got my girl a kids one 3 months ago from footaction santa monica.
View media item 1979969

Last edited:
Wait all this talk about the white 2.0s do you mean mens sizes are coming out now? Cuz i got my girl a kids one 3 months ago from footaction santa monica.
Yeah the men's version has been scheduled to drop in early May for a while now.

S80588 = Kid's Version

AQ5929 = Men's

Yeah the men's version has been scheduled to drop in early May for a while now.

S80588 = Kid's Version

AQ5929 = Men's
oh nice yea i like them theyre super dope on foot and the white outsole is the cherry on top. When we wear ours the same time my 1.0s look dingy as hell compared to her 2.0s. Its a true white

Been rocking the core black pair that came in today all day, they were gonna be my new beaters but they were actually much more awesome than I thought. Can't believe Adidas went from this fire to the ugly gradient core black.

Might actually be the mystery grey pair as new beaters and the navy blue pair for the gym.

Finally started selling some stuff to grab a pair but they're starting to dry up locally, had a few CL sellers w/ decent prices but I didn't pull the trigger in time.

I snagged a pair of the sample triple whites and haven't unDS'd them yet. Been waiting for the summer months to flex.
Pakho? I was really tempted but couldn't pull the trigger that that price. Almost traded him a pair of og NMDs for them, really glad I didn't do that now.

They're really dope though, hopefully one day...

For everyone getting Navy orders through at a champs store, any idea what the size run goes up to?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Been trying to get wool greys for a month now with no success. Keep missing all the restocks. Can't even find a pair online for a reasonable price over retail (~$230). 

Pakho? I was really tempted but couldn't pull the trigger that that price. Almost traded him a pair of og NMDs for them, really glad I didn't do that now.

They're really dope though, hopefully one day...
Yeah pak hooked it up. He only had 1 in each size of the sizes he had and I grabbed mine before anyone else could. The 9.5 was sure to go quick! I'm glad I did, these are super crispy with the og knit.

Back
Top Bottom