ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im expecting ALOT of these posts to start rolling in.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.  It was still worth a shot.  

What apparently is doing (or did) my order in, is the fact that they keep treating it as a single order.  So the store had to have both the sizes in. Kept getting bounced from one store that had one size to another store that had the other.  At this point, that means it's probably donezo.  

Cuz they want to stand around a store, not do anything and get paid.
That's why I know my order is about to be sold in-store instead of fulfilled. CS over the phone was super helpful and even called the store. They were supposedly packing it. I might have to call them  myself to make sure.

@reigning

I really hope your source is correct. Cause I'm pretty bummed out that I missed out on this. But then again, if what you're saying is true and there will be another restock, it's still just going to be as hard as this one 
laugh.gif
Well if its online, it gives you a little hope versus instore...  LOL

No love for the bay smh
You ain't lying man. Even the online restocks show no love to the west coast. Restocking at like 6 AM PST while folks in the east coast eats everything up. I'm just trying to cop a general release white pair man 
mean.gif

just called and the 5 stores located to fullfill my size 12 order were all sold out. they gave me an instant refund and a $10 GC for the inconvenience. I didn't even have to ask for the GC
Damn customer service straight up told me to go to the store for a refund because "it takes along time through their systems"

Left work at 12 from queens to goto KP in Brooklyn. When I finally got them on the phone around 12:10 they said smallest left was a 12. So I went to queens center and when they picked up they weren't getting them so I didn't bother to park. I guess maybe it was to early? Since I've read people here getting them. Ended up at Roosevelt field with the last 9.5 around 2pm. 3 hour lunch break lol. Would've been nice if I could've just gotten them at Queen's center but oh well

Left work at 12 from queens to goto KP in Brooklyn. When I finally got them on the phone around 12:10 they said smallest left was a 12. So I went to queens center and when they picked up they weren't getting them so I didn't bother to park. I guess maybe it was to early? Since I've read people here getting them. Ended up at Roosevelt field with the last 9.5 around 2pm. 3 hour lunch break lol. Would've been nice if I could've just gotten them at Queen's center but oh well
 Glad you cooked. But 3 hour lunch break?! 
laugh.gif

just called and the 5 stores located to fullfill my size 12 order were all sold out. they gave me an instant refund and a $10 GC for the inconvenience. I didn't even have to ask for the GC
Damn customer service straight up told me to go to the store for a refund because "it takes along time through their systems"

that sucks. she told me it was a "major charge" so it was no problem to send me the refund through her end and then said I'll also give you a $10 GC for the inconvenience.

PHEW dope. Shout out to Matt at Cherryvale Mall in Rockford,IL.

Followed-up with CS and called them directly and he said he is holding my order ready to ship out.

He said most sizes sold out though.

hopefully that online restock is coming cause this sucks even worse than missing out completely lol 

Last edited:

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.  It was still worth a shot.  

What apparently is doing (or did) my order in, is the fact that they keep treating it as a single order.  So the store had to have both the sizes in. Kept getting bounced from one store that had one size to another store that had the other.  At this point, that means it's probably donezo.  
Don't think this is true. Also ordered two, and one fulfilled at a store and the other was sent to another store. CS rep confirmed both locations.

Does anyone have a PRODUCT #???

My associate over the phone has no idea, what shoe I am asking for and doesnt wanna help unless I know the Product #

I paid 280 a month or two ago. Hoping to recoup with my come up on these size 9s today.

They came with a defect though. Of course lol
Looks very minimal if you're talking about the black dot.  Remember before came with the blue pen writing. 

Back
Top Bottom