ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did anyone in Houston copped the creams, or did we not get any? Haven't seen anyone in here who got them in HTX.

I know a place that has the white's in my size for under retail but its a whole size up i may cop those bc the .5 up from my size is going for too much.
Whites are the most snug pair of UB's that I have tried on. I think you could do it. Or get them for me.

nerd.gif
 singapore? if it's in sg then they gon raffle it... 
tired.gif

we never get any love too, recent drop in months was the MGs which i was totally unaware of 
Limited Edt is pretty **** when it comes to limited drops. And the rest of the sneaker stores are getting CWs that aren't really nice. 
But awesome to see some SG guys cus I don't really see many here and maybe, help me out getting a pair of whites still 
laugh.gif
take this to the PMs 
laugh.gif

Did anyone in Houston copped the creams, or did we not get any? Haven't seen anyone in here who got them in HTX.

Called willowbrook yesterday she said she didn't know when/if they were getting them in. Lmk if you call and they say otherwise

Local store has whites, core blacks and wools. I'd be willing to pickup a pair if someone could procure a pair of navys in a 11 for me

My local Champs don't have cream in stock. One said they are expecting to receive a restock but they don't know when.

If you guys want Navy, perhaps I can go look at my local FTL and Champs to see if I can help. I would ask for a small donation on top of the cost + shipping. Thanks!
which champs did you go to?

Yeah, you're right. Those prices aren't too bad. I see my size 8 Whites - only $30.00 above retail. Must resist. #TeamRetail 
If thats $30 over retail shipped, then just think of it as international shipping 
laugh.gif

So am i the only one that has notice the 1/16 creams are not the same color as the 9/15 or 11/15 production runs? The new ones are a shade or two lighter in color. 

Back
Top Bottom