ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Cerritos and Glendale the only spots to get their shipments of creams today? Hope other spots in socal get them too then.

LA aint getting any love on cream restock |I

Me and my coworker just left Santa Monica with an 11 and 11.5. They put them on the floor around 11a and we copped around noon. Said only 5-6 pairs had been sold since they put them out but I'm sure they're going fast.

Worst part is their phone doesn't work (I've never been able to get a hold of anyone) so you just have to go and find out.

Asked this yesterday, but post got blocked.

Do the new re-released Navy's have the Conti sole?

I just left the SF Westfield Champs and no word of creams... shipment came yesterday but only restocked Navy UBs and Triple White Mesh NMDs
So I wonder if that means the shipment only contained Navy UB and White Mesh or they received the Creams also but not restocked them yet. o_o

15 minute drive for me but I was at lunch when this went down. Not worth the trip for a probable L. Going to hold out for ADC.

Me and my coworker just left Santa Monica with an 11 and 11.5. They put them on the floor around 11a and we copped around noon. Said only 5-6 pairs had been sold since they put them out but I'm sure they're going fast.

Worst part is their phone doesn't work (I've never been able to get a hold of anyone) so you just have to go and find out.
What? I called them at 11:30 and they said they didn't have them!

Who has a pair of UB x Wood Wood ( Black ) sz 8? Hook me up pls paying decent price.

Thank you!

Last edited:
dangit, of course my girl works on 3rd street prom but is at a team lunch 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom