ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I only had a pair of the whites, and I'll tell you I'm glad I got the Navys. I went hoping for creams but I'm digging navy more than all black.

A while ago that dude that posts in here like like 10 times each page said he uses "the washing machine method" to clean his whites. What's that mean?

Feeling weird posting again. Been a long time, other than this thread and once a while back in the Kobe XI thread. Hope all you guys have been good.

Last edited:
Navys were everywhere at Aventura Mall. Champs had sizes as low as an 8.5 and Footlocker had a bunch of sizes too. Also saw a ton of white mesh NMDS at FL and those Tokyo Blue NMDs were sitting at adidas. SO MANY PEOPLE ROCKING MESH NMDS AT THE MALL. The hype on that model exploded!

The story was confusing because the event was confusing haha the girl ringing me up asked if I was a member, so I gave her my phone number. She entered it, and I'm assuming the other cashier looked at the screen and must have saw something because I don't know what else would have caused her to think I already bought a pair of creams. I'm assuming a purchase history popped up and she saw ultra boost purchases from the last two days. I don't know man, it happened so fast and it caught me so off guard. She basically said it's one per customer and was grilling me about buying them already, even though I said I bought ultra boost from another store and had never shopped in her store before. She was really adamant about it. And then straight up asked, did you buy this color at another location? When I lied and said no I bought Blacks yesterday she said ok you're good. Confusing and odd for sure. But I made it. 

Thats stupid as hell and I woudve blatantly said YES, it was. There is literally nothing she could do from a PREVIOUS day purchase and at ANOTHER store. Shoudve grabbed a manager, or if she was a manager, pressed her.

Anybody know the product code fr the Chalks? Whats the report on using the stock locators? Has anyone tried?

Damn I'm at Footlocker right now trying to decide if I really need a pair of Navy's.
Hah, I've been avoiding going into any of those shops for this very reason. Saw a guy wearing them tonight as I was leaving work. Made me want them more :stoneface:

Edit - I do have a $20 FNL coupon so if I end up near one and they have it, I'll likely pull the trigger.

Last edited:
I'm assuming you are not a member of Team Manual?

That is all I know. I can only check the forums at night (too busy working during the day). Happened to be up when the link went live. Added size 10.5, changed quantity x 4. Then went back for a 8 and 9.5 for the homies.

That is all I know. I can only check the forums at night (too busy working during the day). Happened to be up when the link went live. Added size 10.5, changed quantity x 4. Then went back for a 8 and 9.5 for the homies.
So now that you've got all these creams, what's next? You going to Disney Land?

Last edited:
Back when barney's dropped. Glad to see everyone getting pairs now.
This is why I don't have creams. Jk.. good haul 
laugh.gif

The Navy slander in here! I'm completely on the opposite side. Navy's are filthy. And the neon tips put it over the top for me. Such a subtle thing that gets me warm and fuzzy.

Updated list:

1. OG
2. Creams
3. Silver or Grey
4. Olives
5. Core Blacks
6. Navy
7. 3M
8. Burg
9. Purple Ash
10. SNS

Others receiving votes: White Gradients (Womens), (x2), White, Royals, MG, High Snob.

(I don't own Burgs, SNS, White Gradients or High Snob - all could be higher if I owned them).

Non cages don't make my list.

Last edited:
The Navy slander in here! I'm completely on the opposite side. Navy's are filthy. And the neon tips put it over the top for me. Such a subtle thing that gets me warm and fuzzy.

Updated list:

1. OG
2. Creams
3. Silver or Grey
4. Olives
5. Core Blacks
6. Navy
7. 3M
8. Burg
9. Purple Ash
10. SNS

Others receiving votes: White Gradients (Womens), (x2), White, Royals, MG, High Snob.

Non cages don't make my list.

Dang navys before 3ms ouch. I like the lace tips on the navys too but overall its lacking imo. Thats what makes the world cool tho imagine if we all liked the same stuff....boring repped for your honest opinions unaffected by the beast known as hype

Back
Top Bottom