ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
any one know where to get these rope laces?
eh i'd say they are similar to this

http://www.**************.com/product/og-flyknit-laces-white

i have those og flyknit white laces, similar in thickness and in addition, they are pretty stretchy - i like these kind of laces. lengthwise 42" as stated on their page

If anyone needs AQ5560 I can help in the AM (4/8).  Just PM.  Will be scooping around 11-12 est in the morn.  Retail + 15 s/h. 

Hey can anyone help me? One of the strings on my ultra boost is loose, what is the best way to deal with this problem? Can I just cut it off?

Anyone here trying to collect most UBs?
Most likely. Given the last couple of days I'm convinced there's also some people here trying to collect all cream UBs ever produced.
wink.gif

Hey can anyone help me? One of the strings on my ultra boost is loose, what is the best way to deal with this problem? Can I just cut it off?
This was answered a couple days ago but know that's like 50 pages back now. Consensus seemed to be definitely don't cut it. Burning it was suggested but if I remember correctly the best solution was some kind of tool used to fix sweaters.

Im gonna give them a call, but do you by chance know if downtown has any more pair of creams?  
Yeah, I was told by the Champ sports in Cambridge Side that they was the only store in the district that got the restock. They sold a couple pairs when I got in, luckily for me they just got the delivery in and we're going thru the cases.

I wish I waited on paying resale for a pair of Creams

eBay went from 1-2 pairs max to about 20 in my size after the restock

funny how after everyone finally got the whites, they end up at the bottom of their grail list. inb4 creams dropped to bottom of list

I think most people have always had chalks over whites. I still prefer whites. Neither are close to the top of the grail list.

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone still on the hunt for chalks today. And good luck to all those buying out stock to throw on the bay. I hope they sell fast and you can pay your rent this month.

^i think elaborating more or pictures would help bro.
Alright I can to elaborate more: One the right shoe of my Ultra Boosts, near the toe of the shoe a string is popping off. It's like 2cm/1inch long I believe or a bit smaller maybe, it's kinda rough looking atm. 
This was answered a couple days ago but know that's like 50 pages back now. Consensus seemed to be definitely don't cut it. Burning it was suggested but if I remember correctly the best solution was some kind of tool used to fix sweaters.
Alright thanks! You know why it shouldn't be cut? Or what the tool is called? 

funny how after everyone finally got the whites, they end up at the bottom of their grail list. inb4 creams dropped to bottom of list

Creams and OG black/purple are the only colors I need. I would rather double and triple on those colors than have several colorways

Yeah, its probably a snag, same thing happened to my Mercurial Superflys the other day. Why shoudnt I snip it?
It could potentially cause it the material to unravel over time.  I am one of the guys who burned mine and I can't even find the spot where it was now.  Just hold a flame near it so the heat shrivels the thread away.  Please don't set your shoes or house on fire. 
roll.gif

This is the type of sweater tool that people are talking about.  You can use a needle or other thin, sharp piece of metal as well.  Just push/pull the thread back inside the fabric so it can't be seen.  I could not do this because my snag was in the toe area where there is a plastic support piece glued inside.  I was not concerned about any unraveling there because of the internal support.

Last edited:
Man everytime i see olives I get more impatient. Saints shipped my olives on March 28 and the tracking hasn't updated since the 29th where it said it was dispatched to the US. Anyone know what company delivers it once its here in the US?

Whites and OG purps are the GOAT colorways

Creams are a cool 3rd place

Still need OG purps man. Never gonna happen 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom