ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, but unsure on how many. When I was in line 3 people were behind me purchasing as well. It's a 2pm release not 4pm.

AHAHAH classic SF and their shadiness around hyped shoes..
Manager probably fiending for a promotion/raise.  Extra sales on those shirts that rarely ever sell (because who really buys shirts at Champs?) looks good for the manager with the extra revenue it brings in.

Last edited:
Newpark mall in fremont is a negative

has anyone tried any boutique shops?

lee831 lee831 you might wanna check on forward motion in danville they might have em (navy's that is)

Last edited:
My core blacks bought from adc are shipping today.

I ended up ordering 11.5 because I found 11 on my mystery greys quite snug... hoping these aren't to big.

Can't leave the office until 4.. I'm sure they will all be gone from Westfield SF once I get off. Congrats to whoever can pick up a pair though!

Failed on the chalks and everyone is cooking in silence on matches 
mean.gif

Yea that what I want to lkbow too don't wanna go with no more my size

My bad, no they still have all sizes in various quantities. I was just looking for my size and when I saw the paper I counted the tally marks for size 11 and 10.5.

My friend was able to get his 10.5 30 minutes after I told him about it, he was in the area. He said not that many people were there. This is at 2:35pm. Try your luck.

Have no interest in Y-3s so I'm fine passing it up. NY and CA get all the love while 1 store in all of Massachusetts gets chalks.

Back
Top Bottom