ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This END system is trash.  It gave me 43 seconds to checkout, and I couldn't even get past the login.  Now I'm back in queue. 
mean.gif

Damn, Westfield SF sounds mad shady. I need a size 8 but everybody in here saying that place is cooked already, right? Gonna guess it's not worth it to BART over there right now since I ain't got nothing else to do over there. 

If I didn't cop that White UB restock earlier today I would be extremely heated right now for missing the Creams restock at Westfield SF. 

Here's to hoping there will be an online release. If not, it is what it is. 

Last edited:
Damn, Westfield SF sounds mad shady. I need a size 8 but everybody in here saying that place is cooked already, right? Gonna guess it's not worth it to BART over there right now since I ain't got nothing else to do over there. 

If I didn't cop that White UB restock earlier today I would be extremely heated right now for missing the Creams restock at Westfield SF. 

Here's to hoping there will be an online release. If not, it is what it is. 

Don't go. I just came from there. Even if they had any left, homie in front was instructed to say they sold out.

Stonestown don't got any either. Only core blacks and navy there

Last edited:
Don't go. I just came from there. Even if they had any left, homie in front was instructed to say they sold out.

Stonestown don't got any either. Only core blacks and navy there
Damn that's ****** up. Any word on if they will be getting more? Or that's it.

Damn that's ****** up. Any word on if they will be getting more? Or that's it.

Lol the dude straight up lied to my face. Highly doubt I can provide any reliable intel.

Best bet is to try going again on Monday/Tuesday on their shipment day and hope.

i was nervous as hell tho....
Couldn't have summed it up better myself haha

You get in and can't login

you notice you've wasted 2 minutes already

3 minutes left anxiety is building up, you're ready to write a stern letter to their customer service

a minute left you get in and checkout hoping you process in time

Than you hit the buzzer beater and take home the W

*edit: got email at 7, waited until 8ish*

Last edited:
Lol the dude straight up lied to my face. Highly doubt I can provide any reliable intel.

Best bet is to try going again on Monday/Tuesday on their shipment day and hope.
Yeah, unfortunately I can't make the trip there until after 5 PM. If I take a long lunch, that's still not enough time since folks in here said they didn't release them until 2 PM today. I can't take no 3 hour lunch LOL. 2 hours would be the longest. 

Back
Top Bottom