ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Can't see his face, but he sounds ... dare i say it? Asian lol
did someone say Asian? at least give a shout out in the vid to whose $75 voucher you used. Guess he didn't want wake the neighbors with that/.

[quote name="Rambo831"
url="/t/592656/adidas-boost-thread-sizing-release-dates-rumors-on-page-1/57030#post_25572157"]
[/quote]

Yeah :rofl: then he turns it upside down and is like this is the bottom its white or something along those lines.I started crackin up

Last edited:
just got through the END queue again and can't log in. gave me 2 mins to log in and i just keep reentering my email and pw but no luck... what's the deal

just got through the END queue again and can't log in. gave me 2 mins to log in and i just keep reentering my email and pw but no luck... what's the deal
i wonder if thats their way of saying its sold out.

Can't see his face, but he sounds ... dare i say it? Asian lol
did someone say Asian? at least give a shout out in the vid to whose $75 voucher you used. Guess he didn't want wake the neighbors with that/.
Yeah, i know. Not sure if SL ever got a hold of it, but I know it was a good minute boys in here were going nuts of the $75 coupon. IMO certain Asian voices are very distinct and he knows a good sale and his fam would be proud haha. Where is WuWuMan at in here doe 
nerd.gif

Regardless, shout out to Julianna for packing his package.

Last edited:

Like if you gotta worry about waking your neighbors by talking at a normal volume the last thing you should be doing is buying $200 sneakers....you should be saving up for a new spot haha

Yeah, i know. Not sure if SL ever got a hold of it, but I know it was a good minute boys in here were going nuts of the $75 coupon. IMO certain Asian voices are very distinct and he knows a good sale and his fam would be proud haha. Where is WuWuMan at in here doe 
nerd.gif
Maybe real-life asianhomevideos?

I got the White UB's! Came up on a random restock today, so lucky, I drove an hour in rush hour traffic and managed to get one of the last pairs, and the last pair in my 10.5. Thanks to the folk in this thread who were willing to help me out earlier, reminds me of the old NT spirit! Now to resist even attempting to get creams ...

Yeah, i know. Not sure if SL ever got a hold of it, but I know it was a good minute boys in here were going nuts of the $75 coupon. IMO certain Asian voices are very distinct and he knows a good sale and his fam would be proud haha. Where is WuWuMan at in here doe :nerd:  

Regardless, shout out to Julianna for packing his package.

Yeah she packed that thing like she had the hands of an angel :smokin

Haha

Back
Top Bottom