ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

huntingandcollecting has a 9.5
I was unable to get a 9.5 from SNS, so I gut a 10 from NextDoor. Thanks for all your help! I'll take the Campus talk to the proper thread now... 
wink.gif

Campus are dope 
glasses.gif
It's only my second pair. The other one I have is the Bape x Undftd colab but I hardly wear it because I had to get a US 11. Even with an insole, they feel weird on feet. so I only wear them for short stretches of time.  

That's the thing that's pissing me off none of them have a release timer I literally been to all of their websites and some have already released them and some say available 4/9 but no timer or anything I'm waiting on nice kicks but they don't have a timer
I prefer random drop. Gives me more chance. Imagine there was a timer all of will be all over the place. With random you need luck to be on your side.

I prefer a random drop when I have not much else to do and can mostly stay home on release day. When I have to do lots of things, random drops always make me feel as if I'm missing out on something RIGHT NOW!!!!! 
wink.gif

Random drops are the best for me, I always strike out on any set time release. Lucked out on those yellow Static-ish NMD's on ADC mobile too. 

Am I wrong in not seeing too much of a difference between these Consortium and the other grey releases?

Wtf! Saw a size 9.5 and 10.5 from Barneys popped up but suddenly oos. Or was that a glitch?

Last edited:
I am so happy I dont care about these collabs at all, feels so nice to relax. I dont know how some of you hypebeasts do it, not sleeping every weekend trying to pick up every new collab.

You don't grind...you don't shine!

I guess so man. I dont know if its this resell dollar, or if people actually "love" and "need" all these collabs. Only one that even came close to interesting was the solebox to me. All the others were just OK to me.

I just remember that dude who posted his sleeping pattern and imagine thats what 80% of this thread was last night and every weekend now. Theres nothing people can pass on anymore.

Back
Top Bottom