ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
does anyone here actually run in the ultra boost? I need a new pair of running sneakers for the spring

does anyone here actually run in the ultra boost? I need a new pair of running sneakers for the spring
Yup..

Run in my wool blacks. I removed the regular insole and put in my footbalance insole. Really good shoe for me because I am flat footed but the boost material + insole make my knees happy.

Yup..

Run in my wool blacks. I removed the regular insole and put in my footbalance insole. Really good shoe for me because I am flat footed but the boost material + insole make my knees happy.

good looks, I will see what my Foot Locker has today, could cop some Racers too or just go with some Frees

decisions, decision

Anyone else receive their Champs instore shipped order?  The bozos from the ATL store didn't double box.  The box is mangled.  Also, does Champs double box when shipped from their warehouse? 

Last edited:
good looks, I will see what my Foot Locker has today, could cop some Racers too or just go with some Frees

decisions, decision

Racers and Frees are in no way comparable to UBs for running. I've running in both and Lunar Glides as well and UBs are seriously the best running shoe I've ever owned. I have over 500 miles on both my solar reds and royals and both are still very comfortable.

i run in mine. i dont do long distance running though, like ill run a couple of miles but thats really it - but its great for that

Last edited:

Anyone else receive their Champs instore shipped order?  The bozos from the ATL store didn't double box.  The box is mangled.  Also, does Champs double box when shipped from their warehouse? 
they don't ship double box. Unless it's for a hot new jordan release.

I got mines yesterday. Mines was basically in a plastic bag 
laugh.gif
 Luckily no box damage.

i run in mine. i dont do long distance running though, like ill run a couple of miles but thats really it - but its great for that

yeah a couple miles is pretty much what I do, I had a pair of $30 clearance Free 4.0's last year which were decent

Have there been any significant restocks of UB in Europe over the last few months? Seems like there's never anything in the UK, and the remaining stock is tiny or huge sizes on a handful of colorways.

Mine came bagged but the box is straight

Did Houston receive shipments of the creams? Saw someone on twitter copped a pair in Houston but he didnt reply what mall.

Yeah I got one yesterday and my second pair coming today.

Yesterday's came ina damn bag. Box a little beat up, not bad but still.

FINALLY though, Creams: Done.

Back
Top Bottom