ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pimp.gif
Something just seems off about this pair.  If they did white and cream I believe it would look better.

I prefer the oreo glitch camo over these.

There should have been a pop-up RIGHT after you made your order with referral information on it. I'm not sure how to get to that after the fact now though.

There was but thought it said 10% only nothing about the 75off

picked up some 3M rope laces from Amazon. 2pk for 9 bucks shipped with Prime. Will put the black ones on my MG and post later.

in that case i've got 3 more referrals left out of my link.. pm me if you want to try.

you have to use an email you've never tried on any referral link before for it to work

and don't bother pming if you're new to nt

Can't believe I'm still getting my offers declined of 280 for creams. Can't stand these reseller ****** man smh

Went into Champs Great Mall -- no Creams. But a kid there was trying to sell a pair of UB triple whites in his hands lol

you guys think hs ub for mens wood wood is a good deal straight up? Ive personally been on the hunt for the wood woods and I think i might have found a possible trade.

you guys think hs ub for mens wood wood is a good deal straight up? Ive personally been on the hunt for the wood woods and I think i might have found a possible trade.
Yes. You're trading gray wools for a uncaged UB that doesn't look like any other UBs out there.

I would personally do that in a heart beat. Wools/Mystery greys are good enough for me. That's just my opinion though.

Very good deal especially if you have been on the hunt.

Right now is the time to sell those HS UB since the day of release is the most hype. You could probably sell it and make a little bit of profit before prices dip.

Back
Top Bottom