ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mad.gif

Got the "Your order has left the building" on Saturday. Clicked on track my order and the tracking number doesn't even work.

Checked again on Monday morning and same thing. So I log into my Adidas account to check. Order History shows I have no orders... WTF Adidas!? 
laugh.gif
wtf 

mad.gif

Got the "Your order has left the building" on Saturday. Clicked on track my order and the tracking number doesn't even work.

Checked again on Monday morning and same thing. So I log into my Adidas account to check. Order History shows I have no orders... WTF Adidas!? 
laugh.gif
That's happened to me before on ADC.  You should be able to see it by going to the order tracker.  For some reason they sometimes screw up when linking orders to someone's account.

https://www.adidas.com/us/order-tracker

mad.gif

laugh.gif
Is this for the whites?

@rayisherexd helped me out big time. I have a pair of 11.5 white UBs being shipped from Adidas that I ordered over the weekend. If someone wants them for retail plus shipping please PM me.

>:  

Checked again on Monday morning and same thing. So I log into my Adidas account to check. Order History shows I have no orders... WTF Adidas!? :lol:
That sucks. Hope your order wasn't cancelled because if it is then you gonna have to settle for the triple black. Lol

Hopefully this helps anyone local.  I was at the Champs at Miracle Mile shops in Las Vegas over the weekend.  (Where I picked up my Navys).  Naturally, I asked about the chalks.  They claimed they would be in on Monday.  Obviously, claiming is one thing, actually arriving is another so, YMMV.  Best of luck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom