ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
I know for a fact id4 used to have more posts before NT servers got moved. IIRC you had up to a certain date to retain your post count to sign up for the new site
Thats what I thought having that join date that long ago... lol

Went to MV Champs to get my refund for my Chalk order. Anywhoooo, dude at the register said Plaza Bonita got Chalks. I'm like what?!?! Checked Craiglist for resellers to confirm my suspicion that he was wrong. Of course none for sale on CL. I asked again because he clearly didn't know the difference. Ended up being those trash NMDs I saw sitting at Plaza B the night before.
laugh.gif

Anyway, shout out to the kid at the register who rang me up and had to have messed something up. Got 2 Adidas pants. 4 pairs of Champs joggers shorts and 6 Champs shirts to beat at the gym for $116. Granted 10 of the 12 were on sale, plus my military discount, but that was a steal nonetheless.
Yeah, a lot of them are clueless about chalks...  Probably have not seen the colorway either...  But yeah, no love for SD folks...  LOL

:lol: I know for a fact id4 used to have more posts before NT servers got moved. IIRC you had up to a certain date to retain your post count to sign up for the new site

Yeah. Didn't get to keep my post count. Sucks. Also, I've been staying away from the boards for a while. But yes. OG. I don't lurk. I just check from time to time. Pretty much get up to date info on Twitter nowadays. Maybe if I stuck around longer, I'd be @kingcrux31 legend status. Ha

"Man them employees probably thought the Creams were the white pairs since they are slightly white"

I could definitely see that happening. Funny, dude thought he came up on creams then. Was acting super sketch about it too

Last edited:

Highsnobiety's just came in.  Very clean.  They have a very early production date: 10/15. 
Makes sense since pics of the finished pairs popped up around the same time as the SNS, initially it actually seemed like they were both gonna drop on the same day.

I guarantee that creams will hit other stores besides Champs. They already started hitting the smaller boutiques last week.

Called Sunvalley Mall CHamps back.  Spoke with Grant.  Had him do a sku lookup for the creams.  None available at Sunvalley or nearby Champs.  Searched 10 and 11.5.

Back
Top Bottom