ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ya'll can refer up to 2 people, at least that's what my referral capped off at

@9thWonder23kid  It's not as good as Matches discount that's for sure, but I think it's a fair price compared to retail

Sucks I got a code but my size is still 350 before 50 off....not dropping 300. Where did you get ur first pair for like 250 again?
Damn dude. Just wait it out for another deal. My size 9.5 came out to like 260 shipped

i really won't cop the black y-3's unless i can grab them for $200. Once you go $200, you can't go back.

But its hard

i really won't cop the black y-3's unless i can grab them for $200. Once you go $200, you can't go back.

But its hard

It's like the flyknit racers. Once I copped those on RRS for 40 bucks below retail. There was no going back to retail for those ever again.

I'm interested in getting a Grey pair of UB and was curious how everyone would rank the following:

Mystery Grey

Grey Wool

High Snobiety

If money isn't an issue then in what order would you prefer them and why?

Thanks!

It's like the flyknit racers. Once I copped those on RRS for 40 bucks below retail. There was no going back to retail for those ever again.

Yeah, I hate RRS because of the games they play, but dammit, i always come crawling back to them.

Can't. Resist.

How are you guys getting 100 off?
$10 for first time ebates credit + 3% off ebates credit+ $50 off of a retail price of $317 when you order from one of the boutiques located in Spain  from Farfetched.... my math may be off but before the $10 first time ebates credit, it comes to $258.99

I'm interested in getting a Grey pair of UB and was curious how everyone would rank the following:

Mystery Grey

Grey Wool

High Snobiety

Thanks!
Grey Wool> High Snobiety> MG imho. It would be the same way if money was an issue or wasn't, I prefer the lighter grey on the grey wools and have a pair myself that are my daily beaters. Never gave the other 2 a second thought when I saw them, maybe it would be different if I hadn't copped the grey wools before info on the others came out. Can't speak for the order comfort wise as I don't know if the leather cage on the High Snobietys makes a difference or not.

Last edited:

Mystery Grey
Grey Wool
High Snobiety

Thanks!

MG's
HS's
GW's

Finally just scored my size in core blacks on RRS for $127 shipped.  I always check and they never have any good color ways.  They have a size 9 left if anyone is interested.  Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Finally just scored my size in core blacks on RRS for $127 shipped.  I always check and they never have any good color ways.  They have a size 9 left if anyone is interested.  Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
how for 127? code?

Back
Top Bottom