ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is effd up I went to FTL green acres this morning they were in there talking crazy about ppl calling looking for creams said they didn't have them but to call back around 5:30-6:00........... left cuz I had a doctor appointment call at 2:45 of course they had'em sz 12 gone!![emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

I'm being annoying but right now footlockers around the LA area who have navys and haven't been confirmed for cremes yet are just unloading shipments so some cremes may float around random stores.

I've frequented niketalk on and off for years, but never had an account. Fell in love with the Chalks and after a few days of searching for info, found this thread. 

That was just last night now today there's a drop. I'm in a smallish town so didn't even bother at first. Friend in ATL called every foot locker and found nothing. 

I figured, what the hell, I'll try and call...they had just gotten a shipment and hadn't even unboxed. Held my size for me and let me buy some for my friend that was SOL. 

Thanks guys for the heads up. Happy camper today. 

ETA: This was at the mall in Kalamzoo, MI if anyone else is in the area. There was no one else in there after them and the employees didn't seem to think they were that big a deal. 

Last edited:
Down Town Boston FTL has like a FSR and are all on hold by customer calls  
mean.gif

I've frequented niketalk on and off for years, but never had an account. Fell in love with the Chalks and after a few days of searching for info, found this thread. 

That was just last night now today there's a drop. I'm in a smallish town so didn't even bother at first. Friend in ATL called every foot locker and found nothing. 

I figured, what the hell, I'll try and call...they had just gotten a shipment and hadn't even unboxed. Held my size for me and let me buy some for my friend that was SOL. 

Thanks guys for the heads up. Happy camper today. 

ETA: This was at the mall in Kalamzoo, MI if anyone else is in the area. There was no one else in there after them and the employees didn't seem to think they were that big a deal. 
Congrats bro

FTL Beverly Center was almost sold out over the weekend. I got the last 8 I think. 

Im sure theyve had em for a couple weeks, theres not a lot of color UB's out right now in solid colors, any dark color is bound to eventually sell out just cause theres nothing else.

Im just hating on the Navy's tbh, I think theyre terrible. :lol:

Down Town Boston FTL has like a FSR and are all on hold by customer calls  :smh:  

That sucks man, I would go down there anyway and demand a pair to be honest. For what it's worth, they restocked the navy ones too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom