ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BAY AREA UPDATE:

Champs Valley Fair SJ got em, just copped my size finally and dude said he they have a couple left. Only got like one full size run. 9-9.5-11 out for sure

Congrats you finally cooked. Just gotta hope my Footlocker still has a size 12 when I get off work.

Down Town Boston FTL has like a FSR and are all on hold by customer calls  
mean.gif

Sorry man. If it helps, CambridgeSide HoH will be getting them later this week.

Still looking for some help finding a pair of those GS white Ultra Boosts that are floating around at Foot Lockers and Footactions and stuff... The SKU is 6370863904060 (size 6 GS).

I tried calling the Foot Locker 1-800 number and I did an online chat as well but unfortunately the online support doesn't have access to those SKUs, only what's available online. They said you'd have to go in store to find stock.

So if anyone could help me out... (I'm in Canada, can't really go myself lol)
Checked the SKU and they said none...  I think the guy wasnt sure on what to do with it...  LMAO  Imma still go on Sunday to a different mall so I'll let you know again if there's any change. 

Last edited:
I only had room for two (due to me being a college student and funds are hard man). But over here in San Antonio we have a reasonable amount of pairs. 

Back
Top Bottom