ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went to the local FTL/HOH to oop a fellow NTer.  I walk in and there's no employees anywhere.  I go over to the Creams on display and then start looking around for someone to help out.  Ten minutes later two employees finally come out of the back (both wearing Creams).  I ask them what sizes they have and they said the pair on display was the last pair.  I go to buy it, and they both give each other a worried look and go talk for a minute in the corner.  Come back over and tell me the display pair is actually on hold.  Sorry  >: :stoneface: :smh:

I woudve wiped snot on it, threw it out of the store or poured my coffee on it. Tf outta here with that crap.

Went to the local FTL/HOH to oop a fellow NTer.  I walk in and there's no employees anywhere.  I go over to the Creams on display and then start looking around for someone to help out.  Ten minutes later two employees finally come out of the back (both wearing Creams).  I ask them what sizes they have and they said the pair on display was the last pair.  I go to buy it, and they both give each other a worried look and go talk for a minute in the corner.  Come back over and tell me the display pair is actually on hold.  Sorry 
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
Report those fools. People like them are something else. 

Went to the local FTL/HOH to oop a fellow NTer.  I walk in and there's no employees anywhere.  I go over to the Creams on display and then start looking around for someone to help out.  Ten minutes later two employees finally come out of the back (both wearing Creams).  I ask them what sizes they have and they said the pair on display was the last pair.  I go to buy it, and they both give each other a worried look and go talk for a minute in the corner.  Come back over and tell me the display pair is actually on hold.  Sorry 
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
Should have showed them the video of that dude that got fired in FTL... LOL

I would've taken a picture of those fools with the creams on and reported them. I see FTL still hasn't changed...

To be honest, I don't understand the frustration of employees' copping pairs for themselves or others. Dudes make minimum wage. I see it as a perk - that's not to say I would work there. Just saying. You want that in. Go work there!

Last edited:
So employees are not allowed to have limited kicks just because they work there? SMH! Don't be a rat!
Its not them having it...  But if they are holding it for someone especially someone they know, then thats the problem...  Thats a first come first serve basis...

FTL reps are allowed to buy shoes from their stores. Just not while on duty.

When/where did the buy those shoes?

To be honest, I don't understand the frustration of employees' copping pairs for themselves or others. Dudes make minimum wage. I see it as a perk - that's not to say I would work there. Just saying. You want that in. Go work there!

Youre def like 17.

Funny how a site called Niketalk has the most accurate up to date info on an Adidas shoe haha

Last edited:

nobody forcing them to work minimum wage.

I'm ok with employees getting their pairs, but come on, don't flaunt that in my face. I don't go eating a footlong pastrami sandwich walking through a poor Ethiopian town.

Sometimes, being a rat to dumb fools is needed

Last edited:
can't wait for the online release. Just a matter of time. I remember being laughed at saying these would be restocked a couple of months ago.

Resell will be in that $250 and below stage here very soon. You'll have these eventually. It might feel like you'll never get them, but they will come. Many struck out on whites only to get them 4-6 months later. Just a matter of time
Sure hope so although I think Im good for now...  Got a pending size swap for my bros pair so all good...  If I can double up, then so be it... 

Its funny tho how you got your pair and all of a sudden here comes the restock wave...  You probably would have scrambled a little if you didnt get your pair yet. 
laugh.gif

Hard to believe when everyone else is reporting their FTL's got a size run, only one other person has said theirs got a 2 size run.

You telling me youre store had 9 size 9's?
I
Hard to believe when everyone else is reporting their FTL's got a size run, only one other person has said theirs got a 2 size run.

You telling me youre store had 9 size 9's?

Including mine I saw a total of 7 9's. Saw some dude buy 2, me buy 1, 4 more on the counter.
I have no idea why they had so much stock. They even let people place phone reservations

nobody forcing them to work minimum wage.

I'm ok with employees getting their pairs, but come on, don't flaunt that in my face. I don't go eating a footlong pastrami sandwich walking through a poor Ethiopian town.

Sometimes, being a rat to dumb fools is needed

:rofl: trrrruuuueeee

Went to the local FTL/HOH to oop a fellow NTer.  I walk in and there's no employees anywhere.  I go over to the Creams on display and then start looking around for someone to help out.  Ten minutes later two employees finally come out of the back (both wearing Creams).  I ask them what sizes they have and they said the pair on display was the last pair.  I go to buy it, and they both give each other a worried look and go talk for a minute in the corner.  Come back over and tell me the display pair is actually on hold.  Sorry  >: :stoneface: :smh:

I believe it, the pair I bought was 'on hold' for an employee but one the kids called him and told him to go f himself. That's some BS

Back
Top Bottom