ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I
Including mine I saw a total of 7 9's. Saw some dude buy 2, me buy 1, 4 more on the counter.
I have no idea why they had so much stock. They even let people place phone reservations
When I called Fashion, they made it seem like they will take phone reservations but they didnt have my size anymore so I didnt bother heading down there after UTC... 

Sure hope so although I think Im good for now...  Got a pending size swap for my bros pair so all good...  If I can double up, then so be it... 

Its funny tho how you got your pair and all of a sudden here comes the restock wave...  You probably would have scrambled a little if you didnt get your pair yet. :lol:

FOR REAL MAN.

And the funny part is i would have missed all of these releases if Tank didn't look out for me. McNulty would have been posted 5 times on each page since page 1745

lol no limit per person? i need to move to san antonio

Supposedly out here in Boston, it's free game on restocks. But the release day is 1 per person.

Edit: I seen some Asian kid in downtown Boston walk out with 15 pairs of the white monochrome NMD's. That had me tight. Lol

Last edited:
Serramonte HOH giving everyone a different response. I'm not even surprised, pretty much all the pairs went to their homies anyways

I got there around 11:45. I asked the young gal about a restock of the creams. She said no, they only received the Navy's last week and knows nothing about Creams restocking. I hung around the mall a bit. Then I saw the NT post that they did get shipment. Went back in there after 1pm, asked another guy and copped an 11.5.

FOR REAL MAN.

And the funny part is i would have missed all of these releases if Tank didn't look out for me. McNulty would have been posted 5 times on each page since page 1745
roll.gif

Do they only make a handful of size 13's or what? I stood in line for hours for these creams just to find out they didn't even get any 13's. So sad right now

nobody forcing them to work minimum wage.

I'm ok with employees getting their pairs, but come on, don't flaunt that in my face. I don't go eating a footlong pastrami sandwich walking through a poor Ethiopian town.

Sometimes, being a rat to dumb fools is needed

No thanks. I try to keep a rat-free zone around me 8)

I got there around 11:45. I asked the young gal about a restock of the creams. She said no, they only received the Navy's last week and knows nothing about Creams restocking. I hung around the mall a bit. Then I saw the NT post that they did get shipment. Went back in there after 1pm, asked another guy and copped an 11.5.

I believe you man. It just 3 different NT heads including myself all got a different response already from them

As somebody who lived in San Antonio as a kid, and has visited plenty of times since - y'all ain't wrong. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Over here just right now I was walking out of my mall and the MGK employees told me what were those to my white UBs. Goes to show they don't diversify their shoes and only stick to J's lol

Attention new users:

You are not allowed to buy, sell, or trade outside of the designated buy/sell area. 

Everyone else, please continue to report posts in violation of the rules to help us keep this thread informative and free from spam/clutter. 

Back
Top Bottom