ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
these size 10s i've been on the hunt for will never be mine 
frown.gif

Buffalo, NY checking in...my FTL at Walden Galleria barely ever gets ish but they got ONE size run of the creams lol...I had to go at 5 PM and nearly everything was gone. I'm usually a size 10.5 but I could only grab a 9. The hunt for my size continues, hopefully I can flip + buy my size

Happy to see most of us cooking today though

Last edited:
Waiting on resell price to come down since they will never be in Canada. Just bought 3m's Sz.11 for $290 Cad.

Didnt wan't to read the last 30 pages. Was there a cream restock? If anyone has my size can you oop me? New to the thread I'll only pay you retail for your efforts.

Last edited:
Lot of hate for min wage store kids backdooring shoes. I'd do exactly the same in their position. If you want to get angry direct it at Adidas who aren't releasing enough volume of decent GR CW's to keep the masses at bay, or at Adidas and stores who don't enforce a policy on resellers buying bulk etc. Kids just doing what anyone would do.  

I feel that if colors were more available, the hype drops dramatically. Obviously there are some who like a CW regardless of quantity or don't care for a CW regardless of the limited factor.

Back
Top Bottom