ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cerritos goofed. they didn't put a limit to how many pairs people could cop. few dudes cleaned out that stock.

yeah, can i get a refund fam? 30 day policy, right?
Good call, should probably even try & send my used pair back too.

If any more pics of ZG Knits pop up I'm probably gonna have to get rid of those as well, maybe in a fire? I can only rock shoes that have less than 100 on feet pics posted to NT.

For my peeps in Austin
Just copped 2 pairs (9, 9.5) from Footlocker Capital Plaza
The people working there were really chill, i think only 4-5 pairs left.
Hope this helps someone

Good call, should probably even try & send my used pair back too.

If any more pics of ZG Knits pop up I'm probably gonna have to get rid of those as well, maybe in a fire? I can only rock shoes that have less than 100 on feet pics posted to NT.

you are to blame for the ZK Knits though. Many of us down $200 because of you. Who is Jeremy Lorenzo? He had nothing on you with that one.

Pentagon had a size 9 which is my size. Got out of work and traffic was terrible, got there and it was sold out. Springfield is sold out. tysons as well. Potomac mills got sizes 10-12.5
I work in quantico...knew I should've back tracked to Potomac Mills before I came down the road :lol:

Oh well. I should have this 10.5 traded for an 11 by the weekend anyways :smokin

Live in Sac work in the bay.  Stay in Hayward 2 days a week so most is on the way to what im doing.
Well, Arden got them. Don't know if you checked there (based on your list)...
roll.gif

FTL in Fredericksburg

Someone else posted the malls down in the 757 had them as well and someone else said Pentagon City mall as well did.
Pentagon had a size 9 which is my size. Got out of work and traffic was terrible, got there and it was sold out. Springfield is sold out. tysons as well. Potomac mills got sizes 10-12.5
Pentagon told me they didn't get any 10's in today's, so it's possible for tomorrow or Thursday. I got my 10.5 and a 9.5 for another NoVa NTer

Last edited:
Can anybody help me out with an SKU# for the Creams? My local Footlockers don't carry them. Hopefully I can try an in-store order.

Over? Its never over!!! Its only just begun!!!
Oh, it's over. I joined early in the year because of creams. Had Ruvilla and this thread tabbed up for the longest time until retail hope was lost....then Barneys NYC just rejuvenated the search. I knew they were coming back. Don't rush the child labor in China. Creams and iPhones will come.

Gotta have a backup, even triple down. 
That might be the case if ADC restocks. But it's been a rough few months. Researching all this with the scum running the backdoor and resellers think they gonna be the next Sneaker Don.

Been stoneridge, bayfair, southland, and newpark today went to galleria and sunrise in Roseville yesterday.  I been putting in work.
You literally went to every store that people in the Bay reported they weren't in stock. Sorry you wasted your gas. Hope someone "hooks" you up with $250 creams.

Last edited:
****BAY AREA FOLKS****

STOP CALLING, that literally does you no good. And lurkers already have one foot out the door once you report.

Just go to your local FTL/Champs and do an inventory check in-store. They will tell you the stock. Have them print out the inventory list if you don't believe them.

Bayfair Manager told me where to find my size and they were at places y'all were told were sold out.

It's either y'all being really Douchey to these people or y'all aint hunting correctly.

All of the NT, proceed with the cream talk.

Champs in Arden claims to be getting a restock of Creams sometime soon, so I'd recommend you keep checking local shops...unless you already have creams

Back
Top Bottom