ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No wonder I couldn't get a pair today
laugh.gif
what time did you go?  i went late and got those

Guys. Don't just askthe employees if they have them in stock. Ask them to look up the stock at nearby stores also. Give them the SKU and have them look it up. I just asked the lady at Footlocker to help me look up the SKU nicely and she was able to locate 3 pairs of my size 8 at the nearest footlockers(Serramonte, San Mateo Hillside, and Concord). Unfortunately that's like 50 minutes away with decent traffic. So I'm **** out of luck. Still hoping for that ADC release. :frown:

Last edited:

****BAY AREA FOLKS****

STOP CALLING, that literally does you no good. And lurkers already have one foot out the door once you report.

Just go to your local FTL/Champs and do an inventory check in-store. They will tell you the stock. Have them print out the inventory list if you don't believe them.

Bayfair Manager told me where to find my size and they were at places y'all were told were sold out.

It's either y'all being really Douchey to these people or y'all aint hunting correctly.

All of the NT, proceed with the cream talk.
Which FTL/Champs did they say?  I went to Champs/FTL of Stoneridge and CHamps/FTL-HOH at Sunvalley today.  Was told they don't get UBs.  Would be livid if the Bayfair Manager revealed these locations received shipments. 

you are to blame for the ZK Knits though. Many of us down $200 because of you. Who is Jeremy Lorenzo? He had nothing on you with that one.
Haha true, I flexed & played my own **** out.

In all actuality, super glad people in here got to cop those ZGs, crazy to say it this early but I think they've become one of my favorite shoes...kinda reminds me of when you'd see drawings/mock-ups of concept shoes & loved them but then they never actually come out, except in this case they actually exist.

Man. Saw a restock on FNL/FL early this morning at work but I forgot my cards at home this morning. Wanted to grab my first pair of UB (Core Black) :smh:

NYC fam. Just walked out of 42nd and lex and they're not sure if they're getting them in. Looking like 34st on Thursday.

Guarantee there will be a line now since people are hearing about this. Go early and prepare to wait possibly a few hours for them to hit the sales floor.

Man. Saw a restock on FNL/FL early this morning at work but I forgot my cards at home this morning. Wanted to grab my first pair of UB (Core Black)
mean.gif
Seen a few restocks happen in the last few days including ADC.  Your time will come soon.

Idk what's even going on anymore. Been looking for wool greys for a month, but after all these restocks I can get a pair of creams for cheaper than any pair of wool greys I find. 

ya but MGs are weak. Not quite the WG and not quite the core blacks- just somewhere in between

Sadly, I can only speak from afar - I don't have any of the grey UB's. I was too busy chasing $300+ Cream's to really take notice. First world problems!

Back
Top Bottom