ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And this is why there will be 200 people in line tomorrow. You coudda kept this to yourself.
laugh.gif
not going out tomorrow so i'm helping NT eat. i'm cool with the amount of pairs i have haha

whats the thought process in selling for $225? I mean damn. Talk about wasting your time. Obviously couldn't have money tied up.

Hopefully he copped to help out

lmao either way it doesn't matter to me. i'm sure enough people already knew about the drop

I think most people on this board were saying their FTL's got one maybe two size runs. Now youre saying 140 pairs? Dudes is gonna be scrambling there now when it coidve been a low key event. :lol: Yikes.

Bro, I'm legit sad right now. It's all over. The end of an era. 60 points with the game dagger to go out - in typical Mamba fashion. #MambaOut  
frown.gif

ICYMI:

Y-3 announced their SPORT line dropping on April 15th. Along with that, they're releasing some new Boost shoes:

"Y-3 worked with various adidas divisions to offer completely new versions of: Terrex Boost, Boost ZG and adidas Boost. Primeknit, Adizero, tech fit, laser cut ventilation, and bonded constructions are other design attributes seen in the range."

So keep them Matches promo coupons on lock :smile:

P.S. The ZG Boost we've already seen may be what they're planning and nothing new.

Last edited:
ICYMI:

Y-3 announced their SPORT line dropping on April 15th. Along with that, they're releasing some new Boost shoes:

"Y-3 worked with various adidas divisions to offer completely new versions of: Terrex Boost, Boost ZG and adidas Boost. Primeknit, Adizero, tech fit, laser cut ventilation, and bonded constructions are other design attributes seen in the range."

So keep them Matches promo coupons on lock :smile:

Saw a couple models from the line earlier today wasn't feeling them but definitely curious what they have in store.

Back
Top Bottom