ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone spotted any creams in a size 14 at the Champs/FL in-store releases, or anywhere for that matter?

Last edited:
Just now at a Footlocker ATL

View media item 1994952
Size 11 on display. This is at Stonecrwst Mall

I was thinking about using my military discount and buying them out like Tang, but I don't resell. I hope y'all can eat.

Not sure if this applies with military discount but some dude in line by me tried to use his employee discount (he works at foot locker I guess they're interchangeable?) and the champs employee that the creams are excluded from any discount.

Swung by my local champs after work and they told me they did not get shipment in today. Manager tracked shipment and should arrive tmmrw. Good thing i didnt wait all day.

Damn.  I might have to stop by.  I drive past to and from work.  Ffffffffffffffffffffffff....I don't get off until 6am tho...might have to kill 4 hrs lmao.
Damn that's rough unless tonight is your last night working before the weekend?

Good luck and be safe.  Stay alert driving.

Damn that's rough unless tonight is your last night working before the weekend?

Good luck and be safe.  Stay alert driving.
Yea I'm off for the weekend.  I don't even sleep until about 11 anyway.  I might sit on them.  I assumed Stonecrest would be dry because I think there's someone who bought a whole bunch of the NMDs last time.  IDK, it's a hard decision.  I like the creams a lot.  I wonder if they do separate payments lmao.  I don't want to be that guy either haha.  Damn, why I have to take care of all my bills so early.

The two pairs I snagged from FTL Santa Monica. Both going to friends. A little worried since I've never ridden with two stacked like this but they both made it home.
that dedication and loyalty to friends 
nthat.gif

Can we start a seperate trade thread. Idk what happened today been away and come back to like 20 pages. Hope I didnt miss anything worth while so Timmy could trade an 11 for an 8.5

NO. No buying/selling/trading outside of the classified section.

Youre my hero! Just got an 11.5. They seem to have a lot of stock, plus they are actually doing 1 per customer.

Man, just went there and worker told me they sold out within an hour of getting them. Shady...

Last edited:
2 for me and 1 for the homie if i can find a size swap. Otherwise, someone here is getting it.
You went from "man forget this, I'm tired of the chase" to "2 for me"

It's feels good to see other people eat.  Especially the ones who contribute to the thread.

Back
Top Bottom