ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate when you try to hook someone up with a pair and they just start ignoring you after they tell you they want them. Who's got time for this foolishness. I'd keep them if I wore a 9.
Or they want below retail plus a discount smh.

any canadian shipping sites have whites in stock? pm me  
eyes.gif

Hey Tank I'm about ready to buy some Solebox ultra boost but need help in sizing. My TTS is 9.5 but wear 10.5 in ultra boost (wide feet). Hows the sizing on the solebox?

Broke these out for the first time today. Love em.
Nice lace swap. These would probably be the next most comfortable to UBs, largely because they share the same Boost outsole. Still need to unDS my white ones.

Hey Tank I'm about ready to buy some Solebox ultra boost but need help in sizing. My TTS is 9.5 but wear 10.5 in ultra boost (wide feet). Hows the sizing on the solebox?
I just got in the Solebox in a .5 size down and they definitely fit better than TTS.  I went with TTS first and they were wearable, but just a little too much room (mostly length) in the toebox for my tastes.

Might want to stay TTS if you have wide feet though.

Anyone here go for a pair of the Pure Boost ZG Primes? Interested to hear some thoughts and see some on feet pics from a user here.

Anyone know where I can grab Creams for slightly above retail? I'm willing to pay $20-$30 extra after missing out on the retail restocks.

Back
Top Bottom