ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hard to say without seeing the SKU on the box, always annoyed by vids that exclude that shot.

But it does seem like there are differences between the GS & men's.
Yeah, that grey strip is too noticeable for it to go completely unnoticed in the video.  The video has to be the grade school version.

happy camper here, just bought a pair of creams finally 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, that grey strip is too noticeable for it to go completely unnoticed in the video.  The video has to be the grade school version.
I'm still thinking that gray strip is 3M but no one with a pair has taken a flash pic that I've seen.

Checked out 2 pairs of creams on Ubiq by accident -- you guys think they will cancel? I didn't see "only 1 pair per order"

Last edited:
Got to say people in the USA are really lucky though.

Most USA stores only allow shipping within USA, a select few that ships overseas charge higher than average, plus the fact the price is always higher than Europe.

Quantity is much higher in the USA as well, even for big drops like Yeezy with confirmed app (some cities), plus ADC.

I'm sorry to those people in Europe whom have to compete with people from Asia where we are starving for good drops lol, Europe is our only hope.

Would've successfully copped if they shipped to Canada. Damn Daniel.

I'm really hoping these start restocking on all sites (that ship internationally). Toronto hasn't even had a restock on the core black or whites since they first released last year! And this is from a city that has it's own flagship store and Originals store.

Last edited:
Was able to cop an 8.5 Cream for myself but still looking for a pair for my wife. RIP looking for sz 6.5 or 7

how come the snob collab gets the lazy stick thrown at it while the J&Ds are apparently the bees knees?

people need to make thier minds up

how come the snob collab gets the lazy stick thrown at it while the J&Ds are apparently the bees knees?

Tbh, the High Snobs are just in the wrong place at the wrong time. If they released last year when we first saw leaked pics, then they'd be fire. You can't go releasing plain grey UBs as a collab AFTER the SNS, Solebox, Wood Wood, etc... Hell, they even came out after TWO grey/silver GR models!

I've always argued that the HS also suffers as a result of timing, as well as execution.  

Back
Top Bottom