ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Man my size for creams in airgoat 2 weeks ago go for 230. Now its 295. Shouldve pulled the trigger.
This.
tired.gif

why are prices shooting up haha. there are still restocks happening i thought.

I like the direct to boost feel à la pureboosts. maybe that's crap and it's mental. oh well. it's what I like.
If thats the case stick with 10 unless your good with a roomier feel.

why are prices shooting up haha. there are still restocks happening i thought.
Yeah but the amount of restocks is not enough. Plus mostly resellers are the ones scooping a pair.

Last edited:
So juiced, just copped a pair of men's wood woods. Can't wait for them to show. 
nthat.gif

Now I just need them burgundys and maybe olives.  Haven't decided if I like the olives enough to throw down $300.

nthat.gif

Now I just need them burgundys and maybe olives.  Haven't decided if I like the olives enough to throw down $300.
Nice cop 
pimp.gif

nthat.gif

Grats on the wood woods! 
nthat.gif

Man, I'd drop $300 without hesitation on either pair. 

Anyone else dislike the translucent cage that's been popping up on these samples? I much prefer the current cage (and especially the HS leather one) to these. 

Very much NOT a fan of that cage. Or the knit really.

@Liquidkicks I was finally able to get the adizro multi from a UK site for less than retail.

I went down half a size and they fit perfect.  Thanks for the tip.

I really love the look on foot and the primeknit comfort compared to UB (the detached tongue makes a big difference).

I hope they do that full multi primeknit on other boost models.

Last edited:
Fair price i'd say. If I'm in the US, I wouldn't hesitate at all. After tax comes up to almost $200, and the hrs of queuing etc. That sums up a good deal for me imo lol.

@Liquidkicks
I was finally able to get the adizro multi from a UK site for less than retail.

I went down half a size and they fit perfect.  Thanks for the tip.

I really love the look on foot and the primeknit comfort compared to UB (the detached tongue makes a big difference).

I hope they do that full multi primeknit on other boost models.

All good man happy to help out. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Can anyone recommend what size grey wools I should get? I wear a 10.5 3M comfortably, anybody with both that can compare the fit between the two?

Back
Top Bottom