ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, I was gonna cop GLV Coves too cause I saw a fb post with a very good price...  Dammit.  LOL

I see your point but for me, really is hard to tell based on pics alone...  Its not like I can walk in store now a days to see what it looks like... lol  People who skoop to resell is different tho...  
Here's an HD video of the new UB 2.0. Its really easy to see the new primeknit here.

Im so tempted to cancel my order and retry with the 15% OFF. Can't take that risk tho. 
laugh.gif
Just place another order, return the original. You can't cancel an order once placed.

ADC sucks. Never really any indication of oos until they remove the sneaker from site. I bet a lot of people got multiple pending paypal payments without a successful order

Last edited:
FYI: Adidas pages are looping but confirmed with cc company that the credit card transaction goes through but of course cant checkout

Im sure issue is on ADC end

This drop has me concerned that a big delay or cancellation of MC UB's might happen.  Because I already know for a fact of several retailers getting cancelled orders.  It just is strange to me these were released before MC's.

Back
Top Bottom