ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have seen too many dope pairs coming the past two pages. New weave looks really nice, and that gold joint :smokin

my wallet is afraid.

I know its the most random topic of the night/day but anybody know where i can get joggers or biker jeans for dudes with bigger thighs and won't break the bank? i go to every store and it doesn't fit me proper. My genetics of muscular horse calves don't help me either with the fit. 
I would try the Publish Brand Legacy Jogger .. they have a bit of a stretch to them

let me know how that works out - was sketched about that pair. grailed says it's in europe, ebay says it's in china and the seller has 0 feedback on ebay
That was the pair i linked you too? I saw his grailed page again recently and he does have some feedback.

I know its the most random topic of the night/day but anybody know where i can get joggers or biker jeans for dudes with bigger thighs and won't break the bank? i go to every store and it doesn't fit me proper. My genetics of muscular horse calves don't help me either with the fit. 
I'm in the same boat, never miss leg day, haven't bought a pair of expensive slim fit jeans in years.

I usually wear Kith Mercer 3s but they aren't exactly cheap pants. You can make the leg bottom as wide as a straight leg pant or narrow like a jogger. Twill and stretchy. At 130, not cheap.

Killion "Trackers" might also work (when they are in stock). 54 bucks, zipped leg opening, stretch twill jogger like pants. Own a few pairs and they fit great and are comfortable around the waist/thigh areas. Just have to see when they are in stock via Twitter/IG.

HM jeans, I've been able to get away with sizing up the slim low jeans just fine. Just make sure the jeans have elasticity in them. Those HM Fear of God pants, I've been able to wear them sized up as well. Tried to wear a size 34 and it was like wearing tights, 36 was fine.

Don't worry about length either. You can stack em.

Chiming in on the jogger thing, I wear Bullhead Denim (found on Pacsun's site) womens joggers and they fit fine and are pretty stretchy and like almost always on sale. Whether the thigh room translates for men, I cant say, but hope that helps lol 

That was the pair i linked you too? I saw his grailed page again recently and he does have some feedback.

yeah I saw that, he had an ebay listing too that said it was shipping from china and had 0 feedback. anyway if it works out unheat361 got a good deal

yeah I saw that, he had an ebay listing too that said it was shipping from china and had 0 feedback. anyway if it works out unheat361 got a good deal
Yeah I just the eBay link with 0 feedback thanks for the heads up. I will post pics as soon as they come in to see if they are legit. Wanted to compare these to my core blacks.

I'm back again, still skeptical about this pair. The boost looks good but I can't LC the PK. Can anyone tell from this blurry picture? Someone said it was fake and 3 others said legit.

isZqdwb.jpg

Last edited:
I'm back again, still skeptical about this pair. The boost looks good but I can't LC the PK. Can anyone tell from this blurry picture? Someone said it was fake and 3 others said legit.

PK pattern is wack. Top toe box pattern should form a V. This one looks like it was knit diagonally. 

Google stock photos of UBs and you'll see what I'm talking about, PK pattern should be symmetrical:

Last edited:
I'm probably alone in this opinion but all these 2.0 drops are such trash to me... the gradient is such an eye sore and the shoes just looks so cheap to me... I can't get into them, I'm sorry. Maybe those metal heel cup ones but I'd have to see them in person...

Back
Top Bottom