ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wear a size 8.5 in the nike free run 5.0s and an 8.5 in the y-3 retro boosts... Guessing my sizing for some ultra boosts would be 8.5 too?

Time to go and pick up my triple white 2.0 UBs at the post office, proxied from the states. Interesting to see if I'm gonna be as underwhelmed as many of the people here have been when I unbox them.

I wear US13 Flyknit but UB13 is very tight for me, but removing insole is good.

I personally recommend half size up from Flyknit which seems to be so for most of my friends.

On the flip side, I wear a 12.5 in both FKR and UB. A 13 UB has too much excess space in the toe.

Socks can make a difference too, I wore a thicker pair of socks the other day with my MGs and it was pretty bad, but then the next day I wore super invisible Stance socks, made a world of difference.

Last edited:

Socks can make a difference too, I wore a thicker pair of socks the other day with my MGs and it was pretty bad, but then the next day I wore super invisible Stance socks, made a world of difference.
Been wearing thin sock liners. Just took out the insole and so far so good but damn I never wore a shoe without an insole before.

Does anybody feel like they start losing circulation in their foot when sitting around in their UB?

This happened to me before also. I use uniqlo no show socks and it makes a bit of a difference. You can also stretch out the shoes overnight with anything you can find. Jars work pretty well.

Last edited:
Just unboxed the new all white 2.0. I can only agree with some of the people in here. They're okay but they're not anywhere near the OG whites tbh.

Does anybody feel like they start losing circulation in their foot when sitting around in their UB?

It's IMHO a flaw in the design of the Version 1 Ultra boost. Nothing to do with socks or length. The Boost with the Continental soles I don't have this issue they are just fine. Mine start to hurt on the top of my foot pretty bad. Like other have said maybe stretching them may help but yeah it's a design issue that probably only impact a few but they (adidas) must of heard about it because i can tell it's different in the newer pairs.

So I took a second look at the CB's 2.0 in person, and yet again, the gradient pattern is still very noticeable from most viewing angles under lit conditions. Granted, its much less noticeable than previous gradient models, but in the end, it's still a gradient model. IMHO, the 2.0's should not be considered CB's. 1.0>2.0.

So I took a second look at the CB's 2.0 in person, and yet again, the gradient pattern is still very noticeable from most viewing angles under lit conditions. Granted, its much less noticeable than previous gradient models, but in the end, it's still a gradient model. IMHO, the 2.0's should not be considered CB's. 1.0>2.0.
imho, core black 2.0s are more 'black' than the 1.0s. everybody's free to like what they want though

I didn't wear my OG CB's in to see which black was the blackest, so I can't really say. I did, however, notice that dark blue loop running around the gradient toe box that breaks up that simple black and white look the OG's have. Ill concede these are not the worst gradients floating around out there, and that everybody is free to like what they want, but these are definitely an easy retail pass for me - continental sole or not.

Back
Top Bottom