ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meh might just hop on that ZG wave. Wheres the cheapest people are getting em for?
laugh.gif
Terrible time to make that decision haha. They're reselling for over 500 these days (the white/black colorway at least), dried up at retail for the most part. Someone said certain Y-3 stores have them in stock but I'm not sure that's true.

Terrible time to make that decision haha. They're reselling for over 500 these days (the white/black colorway at least), dried up at retail for the most part. Someone said certain Y-3 stores have them in stock but I'm not sure that's true.

Kinda wishing I had grabbed the black pair now that black WWs have dried up.

I have someone willing to pay $270 for the White UB 1.0 I copped from RevUp. I want to keep them but I could use that money to get 3M's which I like more....

So anybody think it's possible the TB delay is a function of Adidas deciding to go with the gradient knit over the og?

vs.

Down either way but can't say I wouldn't be a little disappointed...

Last edited:

So anybody think it's possible the TB delay is a function of Adidas deciding to go with the gradient knit over the og?

vs.

Down either way but can't say I wouldn't be a little disappointed...
The Gradientlooks better to me.
frown.gif

Last edited:
I don't think I can really tell the difference from those pics. the @icef****fire  photo is clearly not showing any of the darks of the picture, its horribly edited 

DJ Khaled on snapchat with Jon Wexler of adidas (I think..) saying there were only 40 made of the white/multicolor pack UB's.. Huh?
Other people have made similar claims, some baseball player (I think) posted a pic a while back of him wearing them saying there were only 50 made. But there's no way that's the case considering how many people already have them.

Back
Top Bottom