ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

just tried to do this the other day - printed out the receipt from ADC and unfortunately that does not list the CC number so wouldn't take my return.  have to return through the mail...
what the fucckkkkk, ima call the store before I make the push later then

Yea, they offered me a gift card but would not refund to the CC. 
The entire customer service experience for me was awful to be honest.  I wanted to get out of there so fast.  But something made me look around and after an inquiry found they had restocked the core black and was able to exchange what I had for those.  I'll never go back to that store again.  If I need to return something, I'll just ship it back for free.  And it gets there in 24 hours from where I live.

i used paypal when i ordered my pair. they just refunded me on my debit card. 
Did you return in store?  Interesting cause it explicitly states against this on the website: 

"adidas retail stores are unable to accept returns for orders payed with PayPal. Please return PayPal orders by mail."

Did you return in store?  Interesting cause it explicitly states against this on the website: 

"adidas retail stores are unable to accept returns for orders payed with PayPal. Please return PayPal orders by mail."
yup. returned at a local outlet. 

i used paypal and returned to my local adc. i may have exchanged them though, not 100% sure they refunded me

That article is most likely incorrect about the gradient pattern, there are samples out there that use that pattern & that's probably what's confusing them.

At least I f#cking hope so.

If the triple blacks end up being gradients, I'm not going to buy another UB until they release the 2017 knit pattern in protest haha.
I think someone got them confused with these samples (top left)  they shimmer like 3M

That article is most likely incorrect about the gradient pattern, there are samples out there that use that pattern & that's probably what's confusing them.

At least I f#cking hope so.

If the triple blacks end up being gradients, I'm not going to buy another UB until they release the 2017 knit pattern in protest haha.
I think someone got them confused with these samples (top left)  they shimmer like 3M
Yup that's what I was thinking too, although I couldn't remember if the black gradient 3M samples had a black midsole or not. Seen some w/ regular white boost as well.

So tired of these sh#tty websites and their misinformation, it's not that hard to get it right haha.

[emoji]128522[/emoji]
Retired? plz 
laugh.gif

I went up .5 from my flyknit size. A bit too long. Feels weird to walk. A lot of people I know with UB's suggested I go up
Word I don't have flyknits so I can't speak to that, but the reason I was asking is that adidas has a different size conversion than Nike, it's 1 size difference from mens to womens instead of 1.5. So a men's 10 = women's 11, figured that might be your issue...

Back
Top Bottom