ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

They do. I believe they use the same laces as the Solar red 1.0s, but as I stated before it looks like they are using a slightly wider flat lace
Thanks. I'm an idiot - I forgot pretty much every other photo I've seen of the 1.0s had the red laces in, unlike the photo posted just now. I need a nap.

Lol not jumping to conclusions just yet, but here is a couple rebuttals on that google doc:

1) The UB tissue paper comes in several different types between all versions.

2) YYA final sticker I've gotten on my silver metallics from last year.

3) My OGs trade mark "R" is also farther away from the Adidas logo.  Different mold for a different sole, there will be a 1-2mm production tolerance for almost anything.

4) No comment about the insole, can't compare between my 1.0s and 2.0s at the moment.

5) No comment on boost dots, can't compare between my 1.0s and 2.0s at the moment.

6) No comment on the Torsion System dot where the plastic is separated from the mold can't compare between my 1.0s and 2.0s at the moment.

7) The tongue you aren't comparing apples to apples, the whole upper is PK on the 2.0 compared to the 1.0 which calls for a different stitching pattern.

I'm not the final say nor am I assuming OP is wrong, thats just my observation of the facts presented and the fact that you're comparing a totally different model to the 1.0s from winnsport.

Lol not jumping to conclusions just yet, but here is a couple rebuttals on that google doc:

1) The UB tissue paper comes in several different types between all versions.

2) YYA final sticker I've gotten on my silver metallics from last year.

3) My OGs trade mark "R" is also farther away from the Adidas logo.  Different mold for a different sole, there will be a 1-2mm production tolerance for almost anything.

4) No comment about the insole, can't compare between my 1.0s and 2.0s at the moment.

5) No comment on boost dots, can't compare between my 1.0s and 2.0s at the moment.

6) No comment on the Torsion System dot where the plastic is separated from the mold can't compare between my 1.0s and 2.0s at the moment.

7) The tongue you aren't comparing apples to apples, the whole upper is PK on the 2.0 compared to the 1.0 which calls for a different stitching pattern.

I'm not the final say nor am I assuming OP is wrong, thats just my observation of the facts presented and the fact that you're comparing a totally different model to the 1.0s from winnsport.
most of the comparison is between winn ultras and creams

I only used 2.0 for  a few things 

There's is indeed 4 dots on the midsole of the OGs. As well as the R on the insole. I actually have a pair of winnsports inbound due for delivery tomorrow. I'll compare to my pair that I already have.

There's is indeed 4 dots on the midsole of the OGs. As well as the R on the insole. I actually have a pair of winnsports inbound due for delivery tomorrow. I'll compare to my pair that I already have.
Get ready to file a claim. I dont know if you can take down a titan ebay seller like Winn sports easily however

Thanks. I'm an idiot - I forgot pretty much every other photo I've seen of the 1.0s had the red laces in, unlike the photo posted just now. I need a nap.
Nah you good. Not many post here on Solar reds. Every one on here flex with the rare pokemon stuff like Creams/ 3Ms / Solebox / SNS / Olive / Burgs etc.

GR UBs I can still mess with. They just gotta come with a proper CW with proper execution.

Winnsports is legit. Their OG whites aren't really OG as they have Feb and March prod dates. This is comparable to the difference in the color of the cream during the FTL/Champs restock. The "og" creams had a "creamier" color than the restock pairs but since they were footlocker and champs, noone cried fake.

Honestly the easiest way to tell is to just wear them. Pretty sure they haven't replicated real boost technology.

Last edited:

You can deny all claims from that doc, but come on. Just think.
To truly legitimize the claim Winnsports got fakes:

You gotta compare those to OG whites from 2015 production dates and OG whites from the new restock a la RevUp Sports. It could be that the 3/16 production date stuff are slightly manufactured differently than 2015 OG whites.

I'm pretty sure there are folks on here that have a pair of both.

Last edited:
my insoles on the og whites have the r next to the adidas logo

the og white insole are missing some of the pronounced nipples inside the ovals compared to my chalk insoles

I got mine during the 1st restock of march around the 13th

lasltly, it's not logical to compare og white to triple white 2.0. different stages of production

Last edited:

You gotta compare those to OG whites from 2015 production dates and OG whites from the new restock a la RevUp Sports. It could be that the 3/16 production date stuff are slightly manufactured differently than 2015 OG whites.

yup, need to compare pairs with the same prod dates

i will have pics of OG white in comparison to winns soon!

I get that comaring to creams and 2.0s may not be conclusive so if someone has OG 1.0s that are  please post it! 

I have the RevUp sports OG's that were restocked recently. I'll post pictures when I get home if no one has already done so.

i noticed the pube too afterwards...it's winnsports pubes or my puppies pubes

on another note...gonna rock the shEEt out of these if they are fakes unauthorized authen blah blah blase blase

also, you cant compare the toe logo between the older outsoles and the new continental outsole

Last edited:
yup, need to compare pairs with the same prod dates

This

A recent example is the flyknit Oreo 2.0 original release was made with flyknit core yarn that gave them a much softer feel and the restock a few months later were produced with recycled polyester that gave them an "elf" like toe shape and to the touch a harder feel.

View media item 2043611

Last edited:

i will have pics of the OG whites soon, have to borrow a pair 

How do you explain the missing R on insole of winnsports?

that R is on every single ultra boost produced 
Am I crazy or looking at the wrong thing? I can see an R on the insoles he has pictured as the fake pair...

Last edited:
i just checked my white og ub with 3/16 production date ordered straight from adc... looks just like the one in the google doc that was sent from Winnsports.

only difference is the sticker says "YYA 14 Final" and the 4 rows of boost dots which could have just been a QC error on your pair.

Back
Top Bottom