ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks bro. I hope someone who knows will see and reply. I don't effing believe that PayPal is not replying to any of my emails. Was looking for like a central service to email and complain but didn't come up with something. Anyways sorry for spamming the thread

Unfortunately I'm not in UK and cannot find reliable info on the net. Emailed PayPal 3 times already about this and didn't receive one single reply
I have never been charged for withdrawing money from paypal. The only fees I ever receive is when i invoice someone and paypal take their cut. So I'm pretty sure the balance you have now, you will be able to withdraw with no charges.

UB today :smile:

UB Core black 1.0 + laces NMD "Clear Blue" 
nthat.gif

I have never been charged for withdrawing money from paypal. The only fees I ever receive is when i invoice someone and paypal take their cut. So I'm pretty sure the balance you have now, you will be able to withdraw with no charges.
please check pm

Hi. Getting WoodWoods as a birthday gift for a friend and could really use everyone's help to make sure they're legit. Is $370 a good price? TIA.

Last edited:
Random but does anyone know how Raf Simons Stan Smiths fit compared to UB? Want to pickup a pair but looks like they only go up to 12.5 and I'm a 13 in UBs.

picked these up last week... first pair of UBs thought i'd share... got em for $159 shipped... i like em... even though they are women's

still need Y3 Pure Boost ZG Knit for under retail, if you have a site with discount code or something like that, help me out please

More info about the pure boost raw is at SC. As I stated earlier they are releasing on the 4th at footlocker in Europe. No stateside release date yet.

Last edited:

Over here in Australia any transfers under $50 from your Paypal account to bank account incur a fee. Anything over $50 is free.

still need Y3 Pure Boost ZG Knit for under retail, if you have a site with discount code or something like that, help me out please

What color?

Purple ones are on sale
Blacks are still available
White/blk are sold out everywhere

Back
Top Bottom