ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think i might go with the grey wools this time around.

But it brings back memories. I just imagine the poor size 10.5's rocking back and forth on the roof, trying to hold on for dear life. It was probably a noble fight but one sharp turn ended it all. I just hope they didn't fall too far apart and have each other to hold on these cold nights.

:lol:

Damn homie didn't mean to add salt to the wound. I can see it's still fresh. I'll def keep an eye out.

Can you clean the boost material easily?

Since there are so few blacked out pairs, just was curious because touching them in store that just seems like a nightmare to get a stain out of. 

Can you clean the boost material easily?

Since there are so few blacked out pairs, just was curious because touching them in store that just seems like a nightmare to get a stain out of. 
They're , it ain't a nightmare  and with the right products it's easy peasy 

Hi, folks. I've been contemplating jumping on the Ultra Boost wagon for a while now but have been hesitant to bite the bullet because I wasn't sure about sizing. I'm an 11.5 in all U.S. made NB's and a 12 in Nike/Jordan/Asics. Any recommendation what I should go with when it comes to Ultra Boosts? I own zero adidas shoes currently so I have no reference for how adidas typically fits.

I know sizing questions can be annoying but any help would be appreciated and reps will be given out liberally. Thank you in advance! 

Find a pair at store via phone and go try on. Everything else is yadda yadda.

Go half up from your true size^ 12.5 should work. For reference, I wear 11 in most nikes and Jordans and went with 11.5 in UBs

Hi, folks. I've been contemplating jumping on the Ultra Boost wagon for a while now but have been hesitant to bite the bullet because I wasn't sure about sizing. I'm an 11.5 in all U.S. made NB's and a 12 in Nike/Jordan/Asics. Any recommendation what I should go with when it comes to Ultra Boosts? I own zero adidas shoes currently so I have no reference for how adidas typically fits.

I know sizing questions can be annoying but any help would be appreciated and reps will be given out liberally. Thank you in advance! 
I just got my first pair in the mail today. I went a half size up because I have wide feet. And yea their def worth it. These are def the most comfortable shoes I've ever had on.

Anyone know how to fix this? Or am I screwed.
If it were me and it looked like the problem was continuing to get worse, I'd use a little fabric glue.  Sparingly applied in the seam with a toothpick should strengthen it without being noticeable.

How orange are the solar orange? I honestly can't tell from pics if they're more red-orange, orange-orange, or even a yellow-orange. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom