ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
I think i might go with the grey wools this time around.

But it brings back memories. I just imagine the poor size 10.5's rocking back and forth on the roof, trying to hold on for dear life. It was probably a noble fight but one sharp turn ended it all. I just hope they didn't fall too far apart and have each other to hold on these cold nights.

Suprised no hype beast chimed in with "prolly woulda stayed on the roof if they had continental soles smh" :lol:

If only they had Continental rubber...
Suprised no hype beast chimed in with "prolly woulda stayed on the roof if they had continental soles smh"
laugh.gif
gsg23 was the closest one.

is it true Adidas is officially stopping production of the OG knit pattern and only producing gradient patterns now on??

No one here really knows the answer to the question.

A couple months ago I would have said no, they're still doing LTD UBs w/ the og knit & some of the collabs as well, but they ended up either postponing or canceling most of the US releases for those og knit LTDs so it's really anyone's guess at this point. They're going to start releasing an entirely new knit pattern in the fall so we have that to look forward to!

I don't think anyone can answer that definitively... If you're talking about restocks I suppose that's always possible, and we'll see what ends up happening with the triple blacks, but at this point they've got a few more gradients scheduled to release before moving on to the third knit version so I think you can feel fairly comfortable thinking of the OG pattern as being finished.

Foot action on state st in Chicago have 50 pairs or triple white and 30 pairs of BC 2.0, restocked today, not sure if they do phone orders

Anyone know how the Eqt 93/16 boost fit compared to UB?

I'm a 10.5 in the UB with wiggle room and wanted to know how the 93/16 fit...

I say stay 8.5...  Your foot might start slipping if you go up a size since it will be longer...  For me, none of the difference in tightness warrants sizing up...  All my UBs are all the same size and I have tried on gradient pears as well...

Agreed, stay 8.5. I have ogs in 8.5 and they are kinda snug but my 2.0s are perfect.

First of all : I really really don't like rope laces on UB's. It doesn't look good at all.

Second : Yeah I think the og knit pattern is screwed unfortunately. I still can't understand why you would ruin such a loved shoe which basically sold out everywhere with such an ugly pattern. It went from a beauty to look like something a little kid has designed (at least some of the gradient cw's). Luckily it seems as we'll get a new pattern soon and I can only imagine that Adidas must have noticed how much more the og pattern sold than the gradients are doing at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom