ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see so many comments/questions regarding the knit change on the 2.0. The primary reason Adidas changed the knit pattern is because it gives them a knitting pattern that works perfectly with multiple colors, patterns and gradient color schemes. If you apply color stripping to the 1.0 pattern it looks out of place-if you apply a gradient color pattern to the 2.0 if aligns perfectly with the exsiting knitting pattern-looks fluid. All these different color ways and patterns mean more new releases and that equals more cash. The 1.0 knit pattern only works with tonal CWs.
This isn't even remotely true at all. They can do colorblocking easily on the 1.0 knit, look at the Kolors or KVA collabs.

The changes were purely technical.

http://news.adidas.com/US/Latest-Ne...-Boost/s/f9e8354e-a561-4d45-ba68-9e1aea84a677

Maybe but of all the new gradients, the tonal ones are the only ones selling while the colorful ones are sitting on shelves.  Not saying you're wrong but if that was the plan it was a dumb one.  And given that the 2017's ditch the gradient, it seems that Adidas realizes that.
I prefer the solid CWs too. Most of the gradients look tacky too me. I don't like it all. I like the CB 2.0s but the stripes are so subtle, doesn't make the much of difference, atleast to me.

Rope lace supply for the cream and wools. Lace lab for the royals.
Thanks. What length did you go with?

Trying to buy a pair of core blacks. Any thoughts on which one I should buy (1.0 vs 2.0)?
I say either. Out of all the new gradients I think the CB is the best looking one. Just go with whichever one you like. I would say do the 2.0 in TTS and the 1.0 .5 size up.

Last edited:
Everyone's situation is different. But I will say (tongue in cheek) that you're never really out. You just go dormant/into hibernation. (was my case, for years prior to returning to it)

Boost is certainly a big component in stoking that flame for me right now though.

Lol forreal thought I was out... then NMD and boosts got me like :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Quote:

I can see the appeal in breaking up all the white with some different colors, but after trying some myself I decided rope laces aren't something I like with UBs.  They add unnecessary bulk to the shoe and cage area IMO.  One of these days I'm going to pick up some replacement flat laces and play around with those.
I hear what you're saying.  These ropes on the royals definitely makes the shoe look better.  I find that the stock royal laces a bit plain. 

Lol forreal thought I was out... then NMD and boosts got me like
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Same. Got me back on the hype train. But once I felt that boost sole I was done.

If anyone ordered y-3s from MRPORTER today at $245, you can try sending a polite email requesting a price adjustment/partial refund to the price of $217.  Shout out to Vinnia in customer care for taking care of me.

wow guys this reps are so damn real, look at that sole! I am almost scared that maybe my winnsports UB will be fake when they arrive. Can you see the difference?

Man Finishline is the worst.

I ordered the Core Black 1.0 when a lone size 12 popped up on 05/27. Just get them today and they box is for the 1.0 but the shoes are actually the 2.0s. SMH.

wow guys this reps are so damn real, look at that sole! I am almost scared that maybe my winnsports UB will be fake when they arrive. Can you see the difference?
The middle pair you posted is fake, not sure what that has to do with winnsports though.

Slept hard on the UB, now all I see is gradients. Any news on whether they'll restock the OGs?

Slept hard on the UB, now all I see is gradients. Any news on whether they'll restock the OGs?
Core black 1.0 restocked on adc this morning. I think you had to search S77417 or go directly to http://www.adidas.com/us/ultra-boost-shoes/S77417.html to see them though.

Restocks are random though and not usually announced.

Winnsports on ebay has core black 1.0s for $200 shipped right now, maybe cheaper if you call them (619) 423-4355 and ask for paypal invoice.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ADIDAS-...hash=item3f639e0e5f:m:m7TRWUhQZ-bRkYTJRYnnKbg

they also have the og white

Last edited:
Tank is correct.  Looks like they have moved on and scrapped OG knit and restocks all together.

There are supposed to be some more OG white and OG CB restocks at some point at small locations, but those are TBD.

Back
Top Bottom