ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if you pass on those 3m 13's hit me with a pm - I'd take them with no hesitation

Ok I PM'd this dude to give him the oop but I'm not getting a reply from him so first person to pm me for the size 13 3m UBs (dead stock) will get the sellers info

Price is $300 even. I know it's a great price but I've been going too hard on shoes and really need to chill. I'll let the NT fam eat

Last edited:
I'm still sweating over the decision of whether to buy DS Hypebeasts in my size at 790 shipped.  There is a strong chance I never see the size for sale again.  I don't know what to do 
mean.gif

Ok I PM'd this dude to give him the oop but I'm not getting a reply from him so first person to pm me for the size 13 3m UBs (dead stock) will get the sellers info

Price is $300 even. I know it's a great price but I've been going too hard on shoes and really need to chill. I'll let the NT fam eat
@cpf262

wow guys this reps are so damn real, look at that sole! I am almost scared that maybe my winnsports UB will be fake when they arrive. Can you see the difference?
I bet the ones in the second picture are legit, but when you order they'll send you bad replicas. They always use pictures of legit shoes and send you something else. 

I'm still sweating over the decision of whether to buy DS Hypebeasts in my size at 790 shipped.  There is a strong chance I never see the size for sale again.  I don't know what to do 
mean.gif

See if you can get him down further and buy them.  If you don't like them you should be able to resell and not lose any money.

Someone offered to sell  Hypebeasts in my size for $680 shipped a while ago but they didn't look that special to me from the start, it was kind of a lazy collab IMO. 

mean.gif

In all honesty, no shoes is worth that much for me...  I ponder to cop something for resell all the time but at the end of the day, thats just too much $$$ to waste for a pear of shoes...  PLUS, knowing that I paid that much for a pear, I mostly will hesitate to use it compared to other pears purchased for retail...  Just my .02

If anyone ordered y-3s from MRPORTER today at $245, you can try sending a polite email requesting a price adjustment/partial refund to the price of $217.  Shout out to Vinnia in customer care for taking care of me.
Was there a price drop to $217? 

Was there a price drop to $217? 
I didn't see it myself but it was posted in here a few hours after I posted the link @ $245.  I sent a 2-sentence email requesting an adjustment and they responded within half an hour saying they would do it.

Anyone bought any ultra boost ltd from these "just launched" sellers on amazon?  Creams and MGs in select sizes at too-good-to-be-true prices.  I'd guinea pig but I spent a lot of money today already to be out a few hundred more waiting on refunds if (when) they end up to be fakes.

Sellers I'm seeing are adidshoes, TERRYBROWN, SHOESBEST

Last edited:
kmn2008
you are the maaaannnnn, thank you sir

No problem, glad I could help.

I've been looking for a pair for myself for a minute and was just about to pull the trigger on ebay when I happened to double check adc and see my size I was pumped.

I'm still sweating over the decision of whether to buy DS Hypebeasts in my size at 790 shipped.  There is a strong chance I never see the size for sale again.  I don't know what to do :smh:  

Personally the Hypebeasts are waaaay overrated! I copped these after release and sold them on straight away nothing special about them at all such a disappointing collab. People give the Highsnobietys a bad rap for being a lazy collab but Hypebeasts are worse! Essentially they're cageless Core Blacks with black outsoles.... Not worth the money at all.

Last edited:

I've been looking for a pair for myself for a minute and was just about to pull the trigger on ebay when I happened to double check adc and see my size I was pumped.
Do you know if there were any 11 or 11.5 there. All I see now is size 15.

When I checked out there was only two.

Do you know if there were any 11 or 11.5 there. All I see now is size 15.

It still showed 11.5 after I bought mine - I'm not sure about 11. They were going pretty quick even as I checked out the site was down for a few minutes - I think they are sold out now.

Last edited:
When I checked out there was only two.
It still showed 11.5 after I bought mine - I'm not sure about 11. They were going pretty quick even as I checked out the site was down for a few minutes - I think they are sold out now.
I guess I was too late. Thanks!

mean.gif

The hell? Why you wanna spend that much for that basic collab? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom