ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I checked out there was only two.

It still showed 11.5 after I bought mine - I'm not sure about 11. They were going pretty quick even as I checked out the site was down for a few minutes - I think they are sold out now.
I guess I was too late. Thanks!

Sorry to hear that man. Try saving the link and visiting it often to see if you can catch another restock.

It's the nature of the sneaker. It's made for running. It WILL be snug and needs time to break in and even then it will still fit you like a glove which some people need to get used to or just won't like altogether. Also UB fit different depending on the color way.

My foot is wider than whoever you're referring to, trust me. And my core black 1.0 fit great but it I went up .5 and it took a few wears to break them in.

Now my 1.0 whites still need time to break in (2 short wears) but for the moment I am almost forced to take out the insoles because they are much more snug than my core blacks were when I got them. I would rather not have to remove the insoles tbh. They feel a bit more like the NMD when you take the insoles out to me. Which is still fine but just a shame IMO.

It will loosen up a little, but not a drastic change.  I removed the insoles from mine which helped a lot, and I also stretch my out manually using a glass jar to help with the tight ankle opening.  Obviously most non-sneakerheads don't want to deal with this kind of stuff.  One option would be the UB ST which has a traditional tongue rather than sock opening and can be adjusted for a looser fit.
Thanks y'all this was useful, I appreciate it. 

The hell? Why you wanna spend that much for that basic collab? 
nerd.gif
It's the only UB I don't have.

It's the only UB I don't have.

I have it. Got it for retail, don't think I would have gotten it above that though. Ultimately, your $$, your decision, but no UB (HB, other collabs included) is worth paying that much in resale for. I have yet to drop above retail for any. I will admit however, having struck out on the Solebox, I've come really close to giving in. (I know the feeling)

Last edited:

Guys, should I buy Creams on Amazon for $218 shipped? or is it too good to be true???
I know the exact pair and seller you're talking about- it's too good to be true. If you go in and look at their profile and their secondary profile (launched at the same time) you'll see they're selling fake Yeezys and other shoes in the $300 range.

I know the exact pair and seller you're talking about- it's too good to be true. If you go in and look at their profile and their secondary profile (launched at the same time) you'll see they're selling fake Yeezys and other shoes in the $300 range.
dang, okay. thanks a bunch!

Guys, should I buy Creams on Amazon for $218 shipped? or is it too good to be true???
If you have to ask that question....

In all seriousness - Those are 3rd party vendors with no seller history. (notice the "just listed" under the seller name?). There's no telling what kind of shoe (and from where) you're gonna get.

If you have to ask that question....

In all seriousness - Those are 3rd party vendors with no seller history. (notice the "just listed" under the seller name?). There's no telling what kind of shoe (and from where) you're gonna get.
very true!

If someone sees a size 9.5 Creams anywhere pop up, please PM me.... Still on the lookout for a pair and YES I am aware there were major restocks but I was stuck at college studying for exams and stuff...

If someone sees a size 9.5 Creams anywhere pop up, please PM me.... Still on the lookout for a pair and YES I am aware there were major restocks but I was stuck at college studying for exams and stuff...
By the time you read the PM most likely it will be gone.

you're going to have to pay resale at this point.

Just for fun, I emailed the seller of the creams on amazon and heres what they replied with: "there are six picture the page,is it not enough for you?" LOL

Hey guys newbie here just got convinced to join the ub and copped the solar reds after seeing some of the mods done here !
Just curious where do u guys usually get those black flat laces like in the picture to replace that bright red ones? I'm currently in down under so if anyone knows any shops around or onlines for a good one

Also in some other pictures people painted the bright red heel plastic to black , like what kind of painting tools do you guys use to paint it ?
Cheers guys !

Saw these on reddit. Custom Triple White 2.0s. Looks kinda fresh - kinda like the All White Hardens or All White DLillard2s. 

Saw these on reddit. Custom Triple White 2.0s. Looks kinda fresh - kinda like the All White Hardens or All White DLillard2s. 
Not a fan of the lacing configuration but I like that they actually used metal eyelets.  I definitely thought they were DL2s at first glance.

Back
Top Bottom