ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One can hope they would sit... 
laugh.gif

My champs is getting them in store the uncaged red and grey ones on wed fcfs. 
I'm going to have to stop by the champs at south coast on my lunch. I keep saying I'm passing on the uncaged, but once in hand that can change
alien.gif

Borrow now think later for me :rofl: . At least I'm earning miles with all the shoes I copped lately.

:smh:

dont want to judge as I dont know others situations, but I had that mentalitly and I screwed myself over big time. I hope you're more careful.

mean.gif

dont want to judge as I dont know others situations, but I had that mentalitly and I screwed myself over big time. I hope you're more careful.
Yea but now they give you the estimated months/years it'll take to pay off amount if only the minimum is paid
happy.gif

an even worse way of looking at it, but do you!

i've just realized theres alot more in life you need to pay for besides sneakers and the debt you get yourself into by buying sneakers.

Last edited:
mean.gif

The amex card I have forces you to pay your balance in full each month so I never get carried away. If I'm tight on funds and want to buy something, I'll try using paypal credit (no interest if paid in 6 months). Works well but definitely need to have discipline.

The amex card I have forces you to pay your balance in full each month so I never get carried away. If I'm tight on funds and want to buy something, I'll try using paypal credit (no interest if paid in 6 months). Works well but definitely need to have discipline.

see, amex is on another level, i knew I didnt want to judge :rofl:

That's if you don't pay your bills. Debt-to-income ratio is only a part of your credit overall.

Swipe away my friend! :evil:

Enjoy!! especially if you want to be paying someone else or some company back your entire life!

Last edited:
see, amex is on another level, i knew I didnt want to judge
roll.gif
Depends on what Amex card. Centurion / Platinum / Gold / Green all need to be paid off end of billing cycle to not accrue interest. All the other Amex cards you can carry a balance (also accrue interest just not as much).

Enjoy!! especially if you want to be paying someone else or some company back your entire life!
Oh I will
smile.gif

Just let me know who you pay when you pay rent / mortgage / cell phone bill / electric bill / cable bill / car insurance / home insurance / gym membership / groceries to.

Hopefully not someone else, especially your entire life.

Oh I will :smile:

Just let me know who you pay when you pay rent / mortgage / cell phone bill / electric bill / cable bill / car insurance / home insurance / gym membership / groceries to.

Hopefully not someone else, especially your entire life.

pay all of them (aside from the gym, im a runner :lol:), including my credit card companies for the past 4 years. I have plenty of experience in all of it, I got myself into BIG trouble but also got myself out. My minimum payments were huge, and I saw how much extra per month I could actually have, if I wasnt paying back these companies. College me was not very smart.

When you start paying minimum balances, and having balances carry over, and then you're forced to use other credit cards to start paying things off, because you have no actual cash, you dig yourself pretty deep.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom