ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just had someone proxy me these, thanks for the heads up man. If I could rep you twice I would lol, hopefully he comes through. $225 shipped for DS 3Ms couldn't pass that up (BNTL) 
smokin.gif

Was on the fence about uncaged but probably skipping for sure now
Steal

Damn, someone got a steal on those 3M!! Jealous. Also, just copped another pair of OG Core Blacks in sz 12 from winnsports for $180 shipped. Great seller man.

Anyways, legit check on these OG purples? Got some more pics of boost from EBay seller. The quality control on the boost in the 3rd pic I posted freaked me out at first but I checked my OG purples which are beaters now and their boost isn't perfect either. I picked them up over a year ago from FTL.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282056475361
Bump. Need that LC. Got the seller do go down to $285.00. My current pair are getting beat so wanted a replacement. Especially, since gradients are meh and I'm not too keen on the 2017 UB so far. 

Last edited:
Bump. Need that LC. Got the seller do go down to $285.00. My current pair are getting beat so wanted a replacement. Especially, since gradients are meh and I'm not too keen on the 2017 UB so far. 

Lol I was offering this guy too. I did a legit check a few pages back on these too. I got it to 280 but couldnt pull the trigger. Hope you got em

So we only have one cw releasing on the 29th locally. Hopefully I can scoop 1 pair to try it out.
What store did that info. come from?

I'm still trying to figure out why FTL and CH took the uncaged off their US in store release list.......

Last edited:
What store did that info. come from?

I'm still trying to figure out why FTL and CH took the uncaged off their US in store release list.......
Nah this is from the Philippines. It will release around 7 stores locally. However it will be fcfs and the resellers will pay people to fall inline for them the day before.

Wi
Damn, someone got a steal on those 3M!! Jealous. Also, just copped another pair of OG Core Blacks in sz 12 from winnsports for $180 shipped. Great seller man.

Anyways, legit check on these OG purples? Got some more pics of boost from EBay seller. The quality control on the boost in the 3rd pic I posted freaked me out at first but I checked my OG purples which are beaters now and their boost isn't perfect either. I picked them up over a year ago from FTL.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282056475361

View media item 2082306

View media item 2082307

View media item 2082308

View media item 2082309

View media item 2082310
[/quote
winnsports legit? Looking to pounce on the triple white 2015. But the hue on the heel cup makes me hesitant.

Back
Top Bottom