ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

starting to think that the uncaged are going to be a easy cop 
no-Will-Ferrell-nope-no-way-GIF.gif

Anybody see what Kyle Lowry and Harrison Barnes were wearing today for Team USA in NYC? Looks like core black 2.0 with gray laces to me. But I'm not a boost expert.

Outside of collaborations, adidas is moving away from limiting UB's.  Started with the Triple White 2.0, everyone who wants a colorway should be able to get them no problem or very slightly above retail if you are savvy and prompt.

The days of having only 2-3,000 pairs of a colorway are a thing of the past.  Outside of rare circumstances: ASU, CNY, MC, etc., adidas is in mass production mode.

Adidas may well be ramping up production but not as much as you think. LTDs and collabs will still be getting released.

Adidas recognize the potential of the US market but also understand they have not even come close partly due to supply but also due to Nike etc still dominating the US market.

To ramp up supply levels in the US Adidas have actually dropped a whole heap of Adidas/Consortium suppliers in the Asia Pacific region (Australia,Japan etc.) This is not to say these suppliers won't be getting other future Boost releases but they've effectively been dropped from Ultras/NMDs as Adidas wants to focus this popularity surge on the biggest target audience.....The US.

Only places to cop future Ultra/NMD releases in the APAC region now will be through Adidas Australia etc. And if you've ever seen what we get offered you'll know its a total joke!

so whats the sizing gonna be like with the uncaged? Should i stick with my normal UB size or half down cuz its primeknit??? 

I'm gonna stick my usual UB size, I don't see any reason why sizing would be different with the uncaged unless they were using a new sole unit.

I'm gonna stick my usual UB size, I don't see any reason why sizing would be different with the uncaged unless they were using a new sole unit.
good point. just gonna hit FNL online on wednesday. dont wanna get up to go to a store. should be easy

Back
Top Bottom