ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

My recent favorite is bump your post until you get an answer strategy.

I thought they restocked the OGs purps at one point.
Did you see when I grilled the guy who reposted the same question about laces 3 or 4 times?? lol is got on my nerves 

Did you see when I grilled the guy who reposted the same question about laces 3 or 4 times?? lol is got on my nerves 
I did but I let that float away. That was handled accordingly by y'all.

On a different note, saw these stock photos on the internet:

Bad stock photo or is the colored boosts dyed at the midsole and not the individual pellets? Can the UK folk confirm?

I know tank said earlier that hes gonna stick with his typical size in the uncaged cuz all ubs are primeknit but i forgot that my solebox were my typical size and they ran a little bigger so im stuck

Def a cause for concern on chips/scratches. Guess the color they want to achieve with dye affects the integrity of the boost.
Yeah but I still wanna know how some regular not really plugged in people are ending up with colored boost pairs even though the white boost pairs are the ones releasing. Adidas gotta be scrapping all this colored boost for the same reason you'd think

I know tank said earlier that hes gonna stick with his typical size in the uncaged cuz all ubs are primeknit but i forgot that my solebox were my typical size and they ran a little bigger so im stuck
SB are known to run a little big for whatever reason but def go TTS in uncaged 

Just tried on the uncaged, I was wrong about sizing.

I'm gonna go .5 down from TTS/my UB size. Tried on both the 9 & 9.5. The 9 was definitely snug on the sides but 9.5 had too much toe room.

Surprisingly not as soft of a feel as I had thought, doesn't feel that much diff from normal UBs to me, but I had to keep them on the DL so I didn't get to walk around in them.

Yea but those joints were extra limited so you had to make your choice and your choice soon or that train would pass.

With these uncaged, highly doubt you are not gonna be able to get your size if it doesn't work out the first time. These will be in-store / online footsites / boutiques / running specialty stores (rumored).

Just tried on the uncaged, I was wrong about sizing.

I'm gonna go .5 down from TTS/my UB size. Tried on both the 9 & 9.5. The 9 was definitely snug on the sides but 9.5 had too much toe room.

Surprisingly not as soft of a feel as I had thought, doesn't feel that much diff from normal UBs to me, but I had to keep them on the DL so I didn't get to walk around in them.
lol you put hella people back to the drawing board on size.

interesting in your sig you can pretty much fit 9 thru 10. If you can fit a 10 in UB but prefer a 9 uncaged, that's a whole size down from a caged UB size you can fit. 

Haven't seen a consensus yet for those who have tried/own them.

lol you put hella people back to the drawing board on size.

interesting in your sig you can pretty much fit 9 thru 10. If you can fit a 10 in UB but prefer a 9 uncaged, that's a whole size down from a caged UB size you can fit. 

Haven't seen a consensus yet for those who have tried/own them.

Yup w/ UBs I can wear a 9-10 (depending) but 9.5 is the sweet spot for sure.

I think the sizing difference in uncaged is due to the less padded heel so your foot doesn't sit as far up in the shoe.

I was also surprised at how difficult they were to get on my foot. Figured they'd slide on like PK NMDs but they were harder to get on than a brand new pair of UBs.

Last edited:

I think the sizing difference in uncaged is due to the less padded heel so your foot doesn't sit as far up in the shoe.

I was also surprised at how difficult they were to get on my foot. Figured they'd slide on like PK NMDs but they were harder to get on than a brand new pair of UBs.
Interesting. Wondering if stock ADC pics are gonna have them modeled with people wearing them barefooted.

Looks like preference of sock-like feel is gonna be deciding factor if TTS or .5sz down.

How'd they compare fit-wise vs your City socks?

Just saw the Uncaged in person for the 1st time at my local Champs, much better in person, back to copping all 3 lmao

Interesting. Wondering if stock ADC pics are gonna have them modeled with people wearing them barefooted.

Looks like preference of sock-like feel is gonna be deciding factor if TTS or .5sz down.

How'd they compare fit-wise vs your City socks?

Size 9 uncaged UB def has more toe room than a size 9 city sock.

Honestly if I had gone TTS I would have sent them back, too much toe room for me & I was trying on w/ fairly average thickness socks.

So @tankdayglo  if my TTS is a 10 and all of my UB is a 10 should I go for the 9.5? Sorry for this but I just want to make sure I ask the person who has fitted it. By the way I usually wear thin no show socks most of the time

Last edited:
@jpac1738  I see you on a fight again. 
nthat.gif

Damn u tank i wear 11.5 in UB but ima get an 11 in the uncaged. Worst case scenario ill take the insole out like i did with my first core black ubs

Back
Top Bottom