ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Are the Pure Boost ZG TTS?

eBay has a $15 off $75. code CruiseN2Summer Which makes this shoe only $75 shipped. Pretty cheap to try out
Same size as UB for me since it squeezes my midfoot and forefoot. But I have a wide foot.

View media item 2086418View media item 2086419View media item 2086420
Via SneakerProphet IG

I wonder if this is enough to bring @DonJuan23 back in to the game.

http://m.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod802805

Almost a FSR...

Check out this busted ankle stock pic :lol:
View media item 2086424

Aight so I was tight yesterday ended up with 2000 on hold between three accounts. Go to work (manager at At&t) order a pizza eat two slices help the reps go back to finish my pizza and it's all gone. Empty box just sitting there. Now I'm livid I hate the shoe game I hate my workers day can't get any worse. See my guy here tagged me and I missed it even though I'm looking for blacks and reds. So come to my dr appointment today see reds available while browsing and cop and share the link of course. Can't find to catch blacks. $2000 still pending till hopefully the 2nd maybe the 5th. Sorry for the long story people's. But after an1 day hiatus Im back lol [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Anyone find blacks in a 10 just buy em for me lol money's ready.

Aight so I was tight yesterday ended up with 2000 on hold between three accounts. Go to work (manager at At&t) order a pizza eat two slices help the reps go back to finish my pizza and it's all gone. Empty box just sitting there. Now I'm livid I hate the shoe game I hate my workers day can't get any worse. See my guy here tagged me and I missed it even though I'm looking for blacks and reds. So come to my dr appointment today see reds available while browsing and cop and share the link of course. Can't find to catch blacks. $2000 still pending till hopefully the 2nd maybe the 5th. Sorry for the long story people's. But after an1 day hiatus Im back lol [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Anyone find blacks in a 10 just buy em for me lol money's ready.
Someone ate your lunch? That's cold blooded
mean.gif

roll.gif
Who the $%&! eats some else's food!? The blacks should be available within the next two weeks. Roughly about the same time you get your 2g's back
laugh.gif

:rofl: Who the $%&! eats some else's food!? The blacks should be available within the next two weeks. Roughly about the same time you get your 2g's back:lol:

I could have pulled tape yesterday but I was so mad I didn't even wanna see at the time man. I don't use bots or anything but something with my IP has to be an issue. Adidas wouldn't take three 4 different forms of payment including paypal

I could have pulled tape yesterday but I was so mad I didn't even wanna see at the time man. I don't use bots or anything but something with my IP has to be an issue. Adidas wouldn't take three 4 different forms of payment including paypal
It sucks when you move on a release day and you can't cop because they think it's fraud.

Missed out on camo pack NMDs because  I was on a new IP address.

Last edited:
bro pull that tape

https://www.notre-shop.com/collecti...ost-uncaged-in-core-black?variant=23447851206

Back
Top Bottom