ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These just arrived and were £40 under retail... Very happy! I'm done with sneakers the rest of the year though.
Where can these be found below retail? Guess they are all gone. My favourite pick up this year so far

UNDS my pair today , to me they are TTS , I don't know how some guys go down 0.5 on these , my feet would explode [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Also I find them more comfortable than my CB 2.0s , I'm glad I have a pair for retail thanks to you guys [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I think the grey color is the best because the ankle is very light neutral grey so they look more low tops than the black pair ( black pair looks like a mid top due to super black ankle collar)

View media item 2093774View media item 2093775

so you think...

it would be safe to say that in December lol.
I'm playing lol... already looking for my next pair.

Where can these be found below retail? Guess they are all gone. My favourite pick up this year so far
I got the last pair over at flannels.com and they were on sale. They must have come across a stray pair in the warehouse.

I haven't seen them in stock anywhere else for months.

So I guess my road runner order never got canceled. Just got an email saying shipment is scheduled for September. Might sell the multicolor but happy to be getting the Navy's

Got these in today, my second pair of Og's.
I got a pair of P.E. Ultras coming in next week as well.
USPS still has my pair "out for delivery" but they already delivered my other package today 
mean.gif

considering to miadidas the Pure Boost ZG. Going to "uncage" the middle webbing strap and lace swap with the white/silverish rope laces.

Can't decide on the heel/eyestay color though. What you guys think?

Got these in today, my second pair of Og's.
I got a pair of P.E. Ultras coming in next week as well.

USPS still has my pair "out for delivery" but they already delivered my other package today 
mean.gif

Mine was expected to be delivered today also, but still say it left New York 2 days ago and still no update and the mail man arrived 2 hrs ago... 
frown.gif

considering to miadidas the Pure Boost ZG. Going to "uncage" the middle webbing strap and lace swap with the white/silverish rope laces.

Black heel makes em kinda look like burgs

Quote:

Maroon eyestay and silver heel tab if you gonna go white 3M. white heel may work too if you have the gray outsole.

These just arrived and were £40 under retail... Very happy! I'm done with sneakers the rest of the year though.

View media item 2093763
Nice pickup, super jealous. Back when they released I kept waiting for the prices to go down and they did for a while but I got cheap; told myself I wouldn't buy a pair for more than $200. Then I missed the boat on the Matches deal and the hype ensued afterwards, now I'm kicking myself for passing on all those pairs I saw in the $250 range haha.

The eBay seller with the $90 zg ltds messaged me saying my order was "lost in transit" and asked if he could refund my money. Meanwhile, he has more pairs listed at 130 :smh: shady.

Just read about the on another site

Looking forward to other colors/patterns but so far I really dig them.

Last edited:
The eBay seller with the $90 zg ltds messaged me saying my order was "lost in transit" and asked if he could refund my money. Meanwhile, he has more pairs listed at 130
mean.gif
shady.
Report him to ebay and show them that he still has your size in stock.  Make him honor your purchase.

If that doesn't work just leave bad feedback and keep it moving.

I had a ebayer do that after I won a bid on some Jordans with no reserve.  I guess my winning bid was too low so he tried to say that he lost them.

I ignored the email and after a couple of days he shipped them.

Back
Top Bottom