ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have the grey and the black uncaged.
Still unsure whether I want to keep my black uncaged or grab a pair of DS black 1.0 for $175
Thoughts?
Core Black 1.0 over Core Black Uncaged 100000% You'll have a hard time finding anyone on this thread that'd rather have the Uncaged but wear what you like best

Still unsure whether I want to keep my black uncaged or grab a pair of DS black 1.0 for $175
Thoughts?
Caged. I prefer the grey uncaged to the black so I think you're making the right choice there and the colors releasing later this month are better imo if you want a second pair.

vacation shoes that made the cut
Ash Purples 
frown.gif

vacation shoes that made the cut
I love the multicolor flyknit racer. If only my foot wasn't so wide. No way I can wear that shoe.
Thoughts?
IMO no reason to have both the grey and black uncaged. Too similar. I would return the black and go for the 1.0

Thanks for everyone's feedback, I decided on the caged black 1.0 boost and will just take back the black uncaged and keep the greys lol

Hey everyone! First time posting and just recently getting into the boost game haha

I know everyone hates this question, but I was wondering if anyone knew whether "Kuradendeny" is a legit seller on ebay. I search the thread but couldn't find anything :frown:

Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone! First time posting and just recently getting into the boost game haha

I know everyone hates this question, but I was wondering if anyone knew whether "Kuradendeny" is a legit seller on ebay. I search the thread but couldn't find anything :frown:

Thanks in advance!
Good job searching the thread before posting. don't know if that person is legit or not but what are you looking for?

These back up. Did you not follow through with purchase
Noticed these too. Honestly boost looks suspect (but too poor quality pic to tell) and no OG laces is a big flag... but also suspicious that seller has 0 selling feedback and 2 buying feedback only, so he might of just stole the pics from previous listing....

Good job searching the thread before posting. don't know if that person is legit or not but what are you looking for?
Haha thanks. I just pulled the trigger on a pair of SNS from him for retail 
embarassed.gif
 So naturally I'm feeling pretty sketched out. He has good feedback but I noticed that he sold several pairs of SNS recently. Here are some pics from him but I think they're generic:

Thanks as always

Haha thanks. I just pulled the trigger on a pair of SNS from him for retail 
embarassed.gif
 So naturally I'm feeling pretty sketched out. He has good feedback but I noticed that he sold several pairs of SNS recently. Here are some pics from him but I think they're generic:

Thanks as always
Fake unfortunately...

Back
Top Bottom