ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a heads up. I just got off the phone with my footlocker (in Boise) and they told me they are getting blue uncaged ultra boost. Now I'm not trying to get you all riled up but I thought I should share this. I don't see anything on their release calendar and haven't heard about a blue pair except for the pic I saw in here earlier. Anyone else here this? I'm going tomorrow at open to check them out I'll post pics if it's legit.

[ATTACHMENT=12280]image.jpeg (17k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=12281]image.jpeg (12k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Okay I found some pics I believe this is it. Would they drop shoes like this unannounced? I'm wondering if the guy I spoke with is a noob as I didn't know him, but they take good care of me usually. I asked 3 times if we were talking about the uncaged ultra boost and he was adamant that they had them.

Last edited:
Anybody have a line on where to cop the Stella x Boost collab? My girl won't stop talking about it >.<

I'm lookin for the shock mint UBs , but there's no way she doesn't throw a fit if I show up with another pair and don't cop one for her LOL

Thanks in advance for any leads
smokin.gif

Okay I found some pics I believe this is it. Would they drop shoes like this unannounced? I'm wondering if the guy I spoke with is a noob as I didn't know him, but they take good care of me usually. I asked 3 times if we were talking about the uncaged ultra boost and he was adamant that they had them.
The Navy's should be releasing on the 27th according to Footlocker 

Tank how about your TB? No sign of cracking?

Nah man they still look DS after a day of wearing, didn't put them through anything crazy but walked a few blocks & wore them around the office.

The previous pic posted doesn't show any cracking far as I can tell, just slight creases & most likely they were there before even being worn, regular boost creases in that same area a little bit too.

The pics from Packer on the other hand, not sure what happened there haha. Almost looks like a different paint than the stuff they used on mine.

Nah man they still look DS after a day of wearing, didn't put them through anything crazy but walked a few blocks & wore them around the office.

The previous pic posted doesn't show any cracking far as I can tell, just slight creases & most likely they were there before even being worn, regular boost creases in that same area a little bit too.

The pics from Packer on the other hand, not sure what happened there haha. Almost looks like a different paint than the stuff they used on mine.

If you look along the top of that dudes pair you can see white starting to show through too. If you get a colored uc a comparison of your tb colored boost vs the uc colored boost would be appreciated

White is definitely peeking through on my pair.

Damn. Adidas should've applied some dye before painting, similar to customs. At least white boost wouldn't show when paint cracks.

SMH at those cracks. They shouldn't have released them if they weren't ready IMO. Could hurt a good thing they have built.

Since these were painted I decided to just go ahead and customize mine. Especially because I think this combo is going to be better looking then the Black/Black and Red/Red. Layer one done. Here is a tease.

Back
Top Bottom