ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't get those blk on blk UB everytime they do a restock I miss it....I'm pretty sure they just did a restock today missed again.

Maybe I'll do this do my OG purps if the yellowing keeps progressively getting worse...
Just got the ace 16s in, man these things are hard to put on, I see why they included a shoe horn. If you do get the chance to grab them I'd say go .5 if you have wide feet.
,5 as in .5 up or .5 down? From TTS or standard UB size?

I've been curious about how the ace 16s fit compared to normal UBs.

Just got the ace 16s in, man these things are hard to put on, I see why they included a shoe horn. If you do get the chance to grab them I'd say go .5 if you have wide feet.

yeah, i get nervous every time I use the pull tab to get them on. I know i'm going to rip it eventually.

Maybe I'll do this do my OG purps if the yellowing keeps progressively getting worse...

,5 as in .5 up or .5 down? From TTS or standard UB size?

I've been curious about how the ace 16s fit compared to normal UBs.

.5 up. Definitely can't go down with those. Foot would be suffocated

They actually included shoe horns?  
laugh.gif

red gradients look so nice with the black midsole. I just don't have the patience or time to do it myself. Arts and crafts aint my thing.

I like how you can see the red sole from the side too.

Since you guys loved those snakeskin UB customs I posted, the same guy is back at it again and I thought I'd post it here:

Work in progress, but I'll post the final product when I see it lol

Last edited:
red gradients look so nice with the black midsole. I just don't have the patience or time to do it myself. Arts and crafts aint my thing.

I like how you can see the red sole from the side too.
I'm a bit salty bait cancelled my order. They look real nice with the toebox dyed black.

Thanks to the person who posted the info about the MC a few pages back. I hope they don't cancel it. Just have to search now for my all white and black boost uncaged UB.

So the retail version of the Multicolor will have the red outsole right?? I prefer that over the white

Back
Top Bottom