ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thanks @FrankMatthews

came through with all types of info. 

never seen you venture around these parts. haha.  

after the terrible gradient pattern the UB is coming back really strong in 2017 (even though it never went anywhere)

I wonder if we will see a new boost model in 2017?

Ha, yeah I never owned not one pair of adidas, it's always been nuttin but nike, just thought I'd share since I came across the pics. I do really like the NMD tho, I may invest in a pair at some point.

Ha, yeah I never owned not one pair of adidas, it's always been nuttin but nike, just thought I'd share since I came across the pics. I do really like the NMD tho, I may invest in a pair at some point.
i would suggest you get a pair of ultra boosts man they are the most comfortable shoe ever. no exaggeration

nmd prime knits are a close 2nd though

Last edited:
i would suggest you get a pair of ultra boosts man they are the most comfortable shoe ever. no exaggeration

nmd prime knits are a close 2nd though

I may try a pair on, I like the look on the NMDs much better tho.

If theres any other popular styles link me and I'll post them up as well.

I was only Jordan/Foamposites for 20 years, be careful. Once you go boost, you'll never go back. I still have a few of both but I've unloaded around 15 pairs of them. It kinda sucks because wearing anything after boosts makes my feet pissed off at me. I always go back to the boost. Good looking out with the info!

Dope pics and thanks for posting @FrankMatthews  .

Gonna need to get an advance on that tax return. I could see myself copping at least 4 of the 10 potential CWs.

Glad they bringing burgs back.

Im gonna f*ck with all of the mens caged colorways. Good thing I saved money from stopping myself from purchasing gradient patterns. 
nthat.gif

So I guess only S80636 is a new colorway because from the picture almost all colorway was adapted to the 2017 knits.

None of the shoes in the Spring 2017 pics have coloured boost... Really hope the blacks restock this whole week, I need a pair badly!

Back
Top Bottom