ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saw the Olympic pack in hand today. IMO gold>bronze>silver.  Gold is easily the best because it has the leather cage.  The bronze is a bit plain but there's just too much going on with the silvers.
i see what you mean, but i've always though the leather cages are a blessing and a curse; confort versus not being able to pop them in the washing machine.

i see what you mean, but i've always though the leather cages are a blessing and a curse; confort versus not being able to pop them in the washing machine.
that's true but would you put a black UB in the washer though? dirt doesn't really show on the uppers so I think the leather cage works well on this CW

Just copped the uncaged solar red boost on finishline restock a big fan of the white boost vs the color boost.

Saw the Olympic pack in hand today. IMO gold>bronze>silver.  Gold is easily the best because it has the leather cage.  The bronze is a bit plain but there's just too much going on with the silvers.

I don't like putting any of my UBs in the washing machine, I consider it a last resort.

I don't like putting any of my UBs in the washing machine, I consider it a last resort.
How do you personally clean your boosts then?
Especially OG whites that look like creams.
grin.gif

What's so hard about getting a sneaker brush with a cleaning solution? I use angelus cleaner and the brush they include, it's great and cheap. I haven't gotten to the point where i had use the washer yet. 

Yup I don't use anything fancy.

Toothbrush, mild dish soap & water.

For the boost I don't even use wet wipes anymore. I have some really thin reusable peper-like cloths that I wet down w/ water and just give the boost a quick wipe down.

I used to do way more & it's really bad for the boost

I sprayed my og whites with oxy clean and threw in washer with detergent and a little bleach a week ago. Couldn't have been happier with results. Looked brand new. Obviously don't throw in dryer
Thanks. I was more interested in finding out non washer machine methods since I generally avoid throwing shoes in the wash. I know soap and water work well on the boost portion of the shoe but what are non machine methods are people using to clean the primeknit.

Not really, some people have simply painted it white.

At the end of the day, even if there were a chemical that would get boost back to white without destroying it, you'd still have to deal with the issue of reapplying the protective coating because otherwise it'll just go back to yellow/discolored really quickly.

Back
Top Bottom